Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

My 3500 was due for its first oil change and being cheap I decided to do it myself. I have changed lots of oil over the years. One of my first jobs was changing tires and oil at a Kmart. Over the years, I started paying someone else to do it because I am just so messy it was not worth the...
  2. D

Trailer Camera wiring options (thru the trailer)

I just ordered a 3500 with the Tow-Mode Camera option...so I have months to figure this out. I have started to pre-ponder how I will run the camera wire through our 5th wheel. We currently have a wireless Haloview camera on the back of the trailer. It is nice but has a bit of a lag. I am...
  3. D

Timing of model year change over

New member / first post.... I have been searching and lurking on here. I have never ordered a vehicle before, but am thinking about ordering a 3500 soon. When is the approximate last date to order a 2022 and about when can you start ordering 2023's? I would think that as the factory winds...