Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Daybreak

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I got the A/C TSB done a month ago. So far I am happy with the results. My A/C is working good here in Virginia with 98 degree days and 70 dew points. (feels like 105-114) The condensate water is flowing. :)
  2. Daybreak

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

I called my local dealer for an appointment to do all the recalls, and to work the drivers side hood wind movement issue. They took the VIN, and I also said the A/c was crap, so they also got in all the parts for that too. I dropped it off, they had it for 3 days. I can say my A/C is fixed. It...
  3. Daybreak

Fuel Filter part numbers

Howdy, 2019 Ram 6.7 filters Engine Lube Filter Fleetguard LF16035 Mopar M0-285 / 5083285AA Wix 557620xe Napa 7620XE Fuel Filters Mopar 68157291AA (MO-291) or Fleetguard FS 53000 Chassis Fuel Filter Mopar 68436631AA 93mm oil filter socket 44 ft-lbs oil pan bolt 22.5 ft-lbs fuel filter caps
  4. Daybreak

Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Howdy, Rural King is selling the TRCair Ultrapure Diesel Exhaust Fluid (2.5 Gallon Jug) $5.99 at the moment. :)
  5. Daybreak

DEF Fluid empty after 2500 Mile

Howdy, Also remember the DEF tank gauge is certainly not accurate either. The gauge could have been reading full, when you already used the upper.. say 2 gallons before it started to go down on the gauge.
  6. Daybreak

Glove box light

The same thing happens with my refrigerator. It seems the light is always on. o_O
  7. Daybreak

Rotella t6 5w40 deal at the moment

Howdy, WOW, I do not see it anymore. Maybe it was a pricing oops. I myself got 6x cases of the 3-packs ordered, before I posted here. I went with Amazon to have it to my door. The Walmart was the same, but pick it up at the store when in. Well, it was a good deal for the moment. sorry :confused:
  8. Daybreak

Rotella t6 5w40 deal at the moment

2/15/2020 I don't know how long. For those who do you own oil change on your Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel. Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 Diesel Engine Oil (1-Gallon, Case of 3) $47.76 = $15.92 a gallon plus your taxes On Amazon (Prime free ship) On Walmart.com (meet minimum free ship /or...
  9. Daybreak

Concerning oil analysis report for first oil change

Howdy, In reality I would not think to start a baseline with first factory oil. The analysis has so many variables because of break-in. Some of the items could have gotten to the oil in the first 30 minutes of the engine running. The more important aspect would be how you treated your new diesel...
  10. Daybreak

oil

Howdy, Let's see? What year Ram Truck? Which model? What engine? Why is this in the exterior section?
  11. Daybreak

Cummins no start in the COLD!

Howdy, I should add that it happened 3 times. A total dead "click" when going out to start it. Jumped it and went. Next few days fine, then another morning with "click" At a dealership, and they said all was fine. The third time, I forced the situation for load testing, and both batteries were...
  12. Daybreak

Cummins no start in the COLD!

Howdy, 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn CCSB 6.7 diesel built in the middle of August 5-8, 2019 Warranty replaced both batteries due to load testing failure. 11/15/19 Working fine since.
  13. Daybreak

Tire Pressures?

Howdy, NOTE: All vehicles ship from the factory at high tire pressures. Loading and unloading and shipment, and sitting on the lot. Dealer prep should put the tire pressure at the correct door jamb pressure. Sounds like the dealer prep team did not complete the job.
  14. Daybreak

2019 Ram 2500 Electrical Issue

Howdy, First step. Open your hood Open the fuse panel cover push down and make sure all fuses are seated.
  15. Daybreak

Easy with all the Ads!

Howdy, The Ad's are messing up the screen as well. I understand the need for money. It has come to a point to only visit the site maybe once a month. Way to many ads. :mad:
  16. Daybreak

EZ down tailgate

nah, ebay $16
  17. Daybreak

Parking Assist failure in ice

eh, a limitation of mother nature. Would that be the same as the camera view doesn't look clear? wipe off the cameras lens and it all clear again. magic. o_O
  18. Daybreak

Interior Lighting

Howdy, There are two roll knobs on your left dash of the steering wheel. In a dark night, roll both knobs up. You will then see the interior trim lighting. The left roll knob does the interior lighting. The right roll knob is for your instrument cluster.
  19. Daybreak

Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Howdy, I have been grabbing 2.5 Gal. TerraCair® Ultrapure Diesel Exhaust Fluid at Rural King. Priced at $6.99 a jug in store. Walmart SuperTech DEF is also easy to find a Walmart somewhere too.
  20. Daybreak

Clacking noise after engine is shutdown.

Howdy, Oil Pressure. :)