Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

About that, is there any rhyme or reason why some trucks never receive updates, like mine?
  2. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

Well, the infotainment system was replaced on Friday and the camera is now working. You will never convince me, however, that the radio was the problem as it came with the S24.13 version of the software pre-installed. I told my UConnect case manager as much. I would have updated the software...
  3. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

i had already found that document and took it with me to the dealer over a month ago. STAR told them that it didn't pertain to my truck because I have a later version of the software (S21D.5).
  4. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

i'm sorry jimmy, poor choice of words on my part. i did not intend to infer that you are the source of the software. i fully understand that the update is a Ram product that you have generously made available. i am champing at the bit to prove Ram wrong by installing it on my truck. it's just...
  5. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

well, i was really fed up one day about 2 weeks ago because the i had not yet gotten the fota update i had been promised by Ram customer care 3 weeks earlier. in my frustration, i posted to Ram trucks' fb and that got the attention of uconnect. after a request to continue the conversation...
  6. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

hey mike, did you install the update you got from jimmy and if so, did it fix the camera?
  7. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

i'm sorry it didn't pan out. at least it sounds like they are not going to push you into replacing the entire nav/radio. i was worried if they started ripping the dash apart something else would get screwed up/broken in the process. who knows what caused the delay. my truck took 2 months from...
  8. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

i just love how they keep delivering these trucks with non-functioning cameras and charge us for them!! I can't believe how my former case manager had the audacity to say it was a warranty issue. I tried to explain that warranties are the customers' recourse for things that break after they...
  9. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

maybe you will be lucky and they succeed, be it through a software update or replacing the camera.
  10. tiki318

Cargo camera unavailable

I literally just got done posting the following to Ram Trucks' fb page. I don't expect any action, just needed to vent: Re: Case 82824744 On May 4, I took delivery of our 2022 3500 Laramie HO 4x4 that we ordered on Sept. 29, 2021. From day one the cargo camera has not worked. The discussion on...
  11. tiki318

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

i was shocked. this is the 7th time we bought from this dealer. they used to only put 5 gallons in new vehicles. it definitely is pay back for all the times we traded a car with better than half a tank of gas!
  12. tiki318

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

after reading thru the last few pages, having the dealer deliver the truck with a full 50-gallon tank is looks a lot better. but it doesn't make up for the $2800 bump in sticker price. and this wasn't the best time to trade in the hemi for a diesel.
  13. tiki318

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

yes, it does, and you may be right, but i can't dwell on that now. the deal is done, finally!! small comfort, but they did send me on my way with a full 50-gallon tank of diesel. they used to only fuel up new vehicles with 5 gallons. i also got a free set of all-weather mats, though they won't...
  14. tiki318

unfortunately, not according to item #3 (manufacturer's price increases) on the reverse of my sales order ("additional terms and conditions"). It was a no-win situation. it was either pay the increase or they reduce the value of my trade since it was appraised 7 months ago. we didn't have any...
  15. tiki318

@OfficerDirtySanchez, #574 delivered today at 7 months 4 days. I want to thank everyone for all the useful information and the constant reminders that as bad as I thought I had it, there was always someone else worse off. Hang in there guys. Your day will come too.
  16. tiki318

I just got home from the dealer. The 0% on 2500s/3500s is for 36-month term only, which I took. I was offered 1.9 for 48 months or 2.9% for 60 months. After getting banged for a $2800 sticker increase, no way I was going to add $3k in interest.
  17. tiki318

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Good luck and enjoy! My dealer called today to say that our truck is finally coming in tomorrow morning!!! It figures! I get to say good-bye to 0% financing and a $500 TrueCar coupon and say hello to a Mopar MaxCare increase. That is unless the incentives are extended or better. Here's hoping...
  18. tiki318

Congratulations! I am very jealous. It's 7 months today. Mine has been sitting in Twin Oaks since 4/4. I am keeping my fingers crossed it gets delivered by Monday as the current financing deals and my TrueCar coupon expire on 5/2. I would hate to lose 0% and $500. Plus, I heard the MaxCare has...
  19. tiki318

Nice looking truck. At least the bumper is chrome and an easy fix. Our first Ram was a 2015 Laramie 1500. After we completed the financing paperwork in April 2015, they slid the "We Owe" form across the table. It mentioned a slight scratch on the passenger door caused by the dealer prep team for...
  20. tiki318

my salesman just got back to us re the status of our truck which has been sitting at Twin Oaks since the first week of April. he said that their "system with Chrysler got hit with a cyber attack so they can't see many status updates. is that connected to the VOIM outage? if it is, let's hope it...