Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Truck culture

Question, boys. Identical truck to mine, parked in a resort/hotel parking lot, but mine is a 3500 and stranger’s is a 2500. Limited, MegaCab, same color, year, etc. If I leave this note on his windshield, am I going to get keyed, or is he going to laugh? Is truck culture universal?
  2. W

ARB Twin OBA Factory Aux Switches

Hey guys, looking for some advice here. Someone decided to try to PIT maneuver me on the interstate going 75mph in my Ford adventure-mobile, which made it roll over, so now I get/have to build a new truck. I ripped a bunch of the goodies off of the old rig in the junkyard, and am figuring out...
  3. W

Off road tire pressures

What pressures are you running, and on what truck in which situations? This weekend was my first time airing down in the new truck, driving in pretty deep sand. Deep enough that my FIL got stuck hard at highway pressures in an AWD rig. 2022 CTD SRW 3500 ~8900 lbs as equipped. 35x12.50 R18 Toyo...
  4. W

20" Night edition wheels and transforce tires - Takeoffs, brand new $1800

I have a set of takeoff Night Edition 20" wheels and Transforce tires from a '22 3500 SRW. Drove home from the dealer and that's it, so like 20 miles on them. Perfect condition, still has chalk on the tires from shipping the truck. $1800 Prefer local pick up in Cheyenne, WY, but if you're...
  5. W

Towing with 37s

Anyone regularly towing heavy with 37s? What's your experience been, and would you do it again? Understood that it's less than ideal, just looking for accounts of firsthand experience. Will be towing ~17k lbs with a HO 3500 one or two days every week or two for several years, and debating...