Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. hunterjoe

Trouble locating cause of vibration

Hey all. Been a minute since I’ve been back here. I’m having an intermittent vibration when driving. Usually doesn’t occur less than 50 mph. The severity and length of time it happens is very random. It really feels like a tire out of balanced but just had them balanced and issue still persists...
  2. hunterjoe

Tire Vibration?

Finally got the truck out for a road trip on the highway. It seems I have a fairly significant vibration that starts around 60 mph. It feels like a tire or 2 are out of balance. Would that cause a vibration or is it just the nature of the larger wheel/tire combo? These are the first time...
  3. hunterjoe

Dealer PPF, Ceramic and undercoat or?

Hey all, need some advice. I'm planning to do some PPF and ceramic on the truck along with undercoating (fluid film or something similar to that was the plan). Dealer has a package to do all 3, PPF, ceramic and undercoating (Mopar product, not FF) and it's quite a bit cheaper than after...
  4. hunterjoe

Suspension Questions

Dumb user thread. o_O Some questions about effects of suspension and tire changes. Newb here, usually just keep it stock. My 1500 has the Mopar 2" lift and larger tires (285/65/20) so I'm familiar with the effects there but the HD is a different beast. I'm considering doing a level and 35s...
  5. hunterjoe

Surround View Camera Option

I apologize if this is already discussed somewhere, I searched but couldn't find my answer. Is the surround view camera not available on Laramie models? I would have added it when I ordered but it didn't show up. Is it "standard" now? Seems odd that you can't add that to a Laramie but nearly...