Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. OldJeepsNewTrucks

What are you *DRINKING* today?

"Weasel piss" HA! Never been there, I'll have to check it out next big RV trip to the west coast. Thanks!
  2. OldJeepsNewTrucks

That's s sweet tumbler!
  3. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Sounds awesome and refreshing.
  4. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

I know exactly where this is, hope your gumbo was good!
  5. OldJeepsNewTrucks

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Time for a mega cab, trust me.
  6. OldJeepsNewTrucks

In honor of upcoming Superbowl
  7. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Terrible Towing pics thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truckers/s/njvQdwUtyL
  8. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Ram better come out with a a FULL fifth gen HD soon

Awww, now I'm sad. All I wanted was to impress you and for you to think I was cool! Guess I'll just get drunk and break bottles behind Wawa.
  9. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Yeah I know how to read, saw your post history and saw you had a 1500, yay for you. I'm telling how you sound, and glad you don't care (yet you care enough to stay on here arguing for numerous posts...hmm). Glad you like Ford so much and are happy with your new truck. Good luck in your future...
  10. OldJeepsNewTrucks

I looked at every brand, including Nissan and Toyota when I was looking for my last truck. Nobody is "wrong" because it's their opinion on how the layout feels, the interior/exterior looks, and what their own preference is. I actually totally agree @wrvond That the mega cab Ram feels like it...
  11. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Terrible Towing pics thread

What class is my hitch? Thinking of a toy hauler....
  12. OldJeepsNewTrucks

When people say alcohol isn't a medicine. Seen at my local Walgreens today.
  13. OldJeepsNewTrucks

What about one of these? https://realtruck.com/p/fia-front-grille-bug-screens/fia-gs903-20/
  14. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Ha ha, see how it's bent? That's because I poured out all the bugs, pine needless, and other random debris. It's been over a year, so it was time.
  15. OldJeepsNewTrucks

Changed out the air filter, first change and I didn't know it would be more than 45 seconds because the lid has the 6 screws holding it in. For y'alls information, the Fleetguard is exactly the same as the Mopar AB.