Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Price negotiated from MSRP

Granger Iowa is good, prices as competive as MD. My ordered trunk just arrived yesterday.
  2. S

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I guess I will be the average Joe, with a start to finish in six months. I know deep down, we hoped to be one of those special ones, with half that time frame.
  3. S

I ordered thru them as well. Shipped 7/16 with ETA 8/24. Can't believe almost a month and half for delivery.
  4. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mopar is thick rubber flaps. Very heavy duty, had them on my 2019 PW.
  5. S

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

Didn't know if prices had changed, since the offers had expired. So I'm assume it's still same prices.
  6. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Trying to find some shipping info. Shows it was shipped on July 16. Appreciate it. 3C63R3RL5NG295947
  7. S

First time requester. Been awaiting shipping info since 5/19 build...3C63R3RL5NG295947....thanks
  8. S

I was in a buy process to buy a 2019 PW new from Indiana about two years ago. One of the sticking points was that in Indiana, they have to charge out of state buyers their state tax rate, and you still have to pay your home state tax rate when you register back home. They said they are a "double...
  9. S

Would also demand a FREE lifetime bumper to bumper warranty on top of any agreed upon settlements, if you do decide to move forward in buying the truck.
  10. S

I'm in Ridgefield. Ordered mine in 3/16, hoping to make the drive from Granger, Iowa. Never had any issues driving other trucks or cars from out of state. I always stayed at the more higher end hotels and inquire about their security on the property at the front desk.
  11. S

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

Bought 2019 PW two years ago from Indiana, and a Volvo S90 from Chicago last year. Sold my PW last week, retiring soon now, wanting to get back into a 3500 diesel again and do some RV stuff. Really loved my PW, sad to let it go.
  12. S

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

Live in Ridgefield,Wa. Wondering how your drive went and DMV registration went. I have bought two other vehicles from out of state already and drove them back to Wa.
  13. S

Purchase price

It's more like 10k, due to the load capacity being about 1500lbs. Most that tow over 10k, put air bags, so they can tow up to 15k. I owned a 2019 PW loaded, which I just sold last week.