Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. cquilichini

Tire size adjusted and off by 3-4 MPH

Good morning guys, I adjusted the tire size on my truck to match the new tires circumference and the Speedometer is off by 3-4 MPH when compared to my speedometer app on the iPhone and Waze... My new tires are Nitto RG 35 x 12.5 R20 and its diameter is 34.76" and when i converted to find the...
  2. cquilichini

Driver's side Ram Box Not Locking with remote

Good morning guys, Today I found that my driver's side Ram Box isn't locking when locking the car. Only locks with the key and unlocks with the remote. Any help to troubleshoot this is appreciated.
  3. cquilichini

Need help! Passive Entry Kit AlfaOBD settings

Hi guys, I purchased a Passive Entry Kit from Nismopar and had it installed today. I only need to make changes to the truck programming via Alfaobd. I was given the parameters to change. However I cannot seem to find where to change these parameters. Can someone provide some guidance to...
  4. cquilichini

2022 Big Horn NE CC Patriot Blue

Hey Guys, I've been little by little adding things to the truck and here's what i've done so far... Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35 x 12.5 Carli 2.5 Leveling Kit with track bar and Sway Bar Roll n lock Tonneau Cover AMP Power Steps Leather Seats in light grey Randy Ellis Design Rock Sliders AlfaOBD...
  5. cquilichini

Anyone has templates to install door RAM overlay and CTD Side Logos?

Hi guys, Is there a template to install the RAM overlay of a passenger door and the CTD side fender logo as per OEM specs? I just want to install them to keep the factory look. Thanks for your help!!!
  6. cquilichini

Truck at the body shop for plastic surgery after sad mishap

We'll the truck is at the body shop after it had a fight with a fire hydrant and lost the battle. Here's some pics after the fight and at the hospital...
  7. cquilichini

Post your Pics of 295/60 R20 Lets see them!

I will like to see the Ram 2500 with 295/60R20 tires!!! Thanks.
  8. cquilichini

Hi Guys, Does Alexa only works with the built in 4G modem?

Hi Guys, Does Alexa only works with the built in 4G modem? I have paired my iPhone Hotspot connection to the truck for Software Updates, however this connection doesn't allow the Alexa App to work. Has someone done something different to make it work? Thanks.
  9. cquilichini

2022 Big Horn with new Leather Seats

Hi Guys, Here's my 2022 Big Horn 2500 in Patriot Blue with new light grey leather interiors from Roadwire. I hope you like it!
  10. cquilichini

BDS vs Carli Suspensions

I want to purchase the Carli 2.5" Lift Kit along with the track bar and Sway Bar to improve the ride quality of my 2022 Ram 2500 diesel. I spoke to a person which has a store that sells BDS suspensions who told me Carli won't improve the ride quality notably vs. a BDS suspension kit which will...
  11. cquilichini

Tow Mirrors are the worst

Hey Guys, I just got a new 2022 2500 Big Horn and due to the supply chain snafu mine doesn't have the Blind Spot Monitoring sensors. I want to learn if someone else is experiencing the frustration with the passenger side mirror which is the worst ever. I can't see a car next to me if I want to...
  12. cquilichini

Can you Add Blind Spot Monitoring to 2022 2500 Big Horn?

Hi Guys, new Ram owner here. I just got a Ram 2500 2022 and my truck doesn't have the Blind Spot Monitor feature. Can this be added after buying the truck? Thanks for your input!