Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BigSexy 64

Lets see those power wagons

Yes, ordered that way. Actually was ordered by someone else, they backed out when it came in and I bought it.
  2. BigSexy 64

Nitto Ridge Grapplers

I just put a set of Nitto RGs on my 22 PW. Had BFG KO2s that were showing heavy wear after 15 months and 22K miles. Took it back to Discount Tire they checked the wear on the BFGs and gave me a $900 credit towards a new set of my choice. They suggested Nitto RGs, so thats what I went with. Time...
  3. BigSexy 64

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

35/12.5/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
  4. BigSexy 64

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I just went from BFG KO2 315/70/17s to Nitto Ridge Grappler 35/12.5/17s and changed chrome lugs to black.
  5. BigSexy 64

BFGs 315/75/17 on stock rims and stock suspension.
  6. BigSexy 64

Perfect. Im going with the same tires. Thanks for the info!
  7. BigSexy 64

Looks great! Are you running stock suspension? I currently have 35 BFGs on same stock rims and stock suspension, wanting to go 37s.
  8. BigSexy 64

Tuffy Center Console Security

I've got one I'm my 22 PW. Works great. Only use it to store my 45 when I'm going in somewhere that doesn't allow firearms. It's a little pricey, but cheaper than replacing your pistol.
  9. BigSexy 64

Thanks man, for me it was also the Hydro Blue or Olive Green. I had 15,17 & 19 Sierras (Yeah, I know I have a problem!) all with 6.2s, liked them fine, but when I saw the PW had to have it, just a bad ass looking truck. Im in Mississippi so no salt worries here, you just better have a strong air...
  10. BigSexy 64

I came from a 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2 with a 6" Rough Country lift. My 2022 PW rides much better. I added 315/70/17 KO2s and still has a smooth ride. Ive had alot of trucks and this one is my first Ram and by far my favorite.
  11. BigSexy 64

Power Wagon Badging

Yeah, my 22 window sticker states: "Power Wagon Tracer" Black Power Wagon Decal" & "Power Wagon Badging Delete"
  12. BigSexy 64

BFG KO tires?

I've had several brands of ATs and MTs over the years. Put a set of 315 KO2s on my 22 PW as soon as I bought it. Have 18k miles on them and they are the best ones I've had. Very smooth ride with very little road noise
  13. BigSexy 64

I checked with my local Camper City where I get most of my accessories and they wanted $1600 plus $300 to install. I ended up getting them online from NAPA on a sale for $1350 then took them to same Camper City and they charged $400 to install since I didn't buy from them. Still saved a couple...
  14. BigSexy 64

You'll love em. Little pricey, but everything is these days. Good lookin ride u got.
  15. BigSexy 64

Not deployed.
  16. BigSexy 64

Pull the trigger on the Amps. Best thing I've added, besides the 35 KOs
  17. BigSexy 64

Uconnect Value Maxed Out

Luckily I have not had that one yet.
  18. BigSexy 64

Uconnect Value Maxed Out

Had a weird thing happen the other day with my radio. Cranked the truck and the radio volume went up to the max. I could turn it down with the volume control knob, but it would go right back to max volume on its own. Got on the internet looking for answers and found several people had...
  19. BigSexy 64

PW rock slider "steps"... kinda worthless

I also had the off road pkg rails on my 22 PW. Loved the look, but was just too difficult getting in and out especially after installing the 35s. Wife could barely even get up in it. Like Crusty I went with the Amps and love them. So much easier!
  20. BigSexy 64

Window Tint

Love it. Looks good during the day and no problem seeing out at night.