Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Over the air updates

Anyone have issues with getting over the air updates? Dealer has had my Ram, for a week now, & can’t get it figured out. Star case opened & all they tell me is they don’t know but”might” have it narrowed down to one of the two antennas in the truck. They say the “engineers” are “having us unplug...
  2. M

OBDLink MX+

I just ordered the OBD link, and I am wondering if anyone knows if I can monitor turbo temperature, soot load, regen status etc. I have looked online, and I cannot find if those parameters are viewable. Thanks
  3. M

U-connect / modem issue

Has anyone been getting a “Uconnect box error contact dealer”? I have gotten it three times in the last two weeks and the system does update, but now my in vehicle Wi-Fi is not working. Anyone have this issue? Maybe the modem crapped out? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

U-connect error

Has anyone been getting a “Uconnect box error contactor dealer”? I have gotten it three times in the last two weeks and the system does update but now my in vehicle Wi-Fi is not working. Anyone have this issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk