Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Grille Scratches/Dents

Does anyone have recommendations for how best to repair scratches/dents on the Power Wagon grille? I wouldn't normally care about such a small mark if I did this myself, but it was damaged during shipping and the carrier is going to cover the repair.
  2. D

Ram Connect App Location Tracking

My truck got picked up from the dealership this morning by the shipping carrier. I've been trying to track its progress using the Ram Connect app's location feature, but whenever I refresh the location, it still says it's at the dealership. The truck is in an enclosed trailer, so perhaps that's...
  3. D

Alternative Front License Plate Mounts

Has anyone in a state that requires front license plates mounted theirs somewhere other than under the winch with the standard mounting bracket (shown below)?
  4. D

Mark Dodge Service Department

My 2022 Power Wagon just went D1 this week so will hopefully be delivered to Mark Dodge in the next couple months. I'm planning to install a number of things right off the bat (AEV wheels with 37s, AMP Power Steps, ARB Dual Compressor with the NH Overland engine mount, BAK Revolver X4s tonneau...