Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

2500 electric popping sound? See video on page 2 for more!

Ok everyone…I believe when I escalated with Ram Cares they dug deep and found a warehouse that had my steering control module. I’ve had the truck a couple of weeks. Problem solved. At first I was skeptical waiting for something to let go but it’s doing well so far. I spoke to my brother who...
  2. V

Ok guys here’s the latest. After numerous calls to Ram Cares (they really don’t)with no calls being returned I called my service dealer today and said I’ve sent messages left several request for callbacks and NOTHING RETURNED. They’ve had the truck since last Thursday…Today is Tuesday. I...
  3. V

If anyone wants a small taste of what I’m dealing. with go here Once you see it click my profile to see other videos for more details. One of the videos I posted (I believe it’s part 5) I wrote the details of the events with my new 2500 in the description area. I’ve contacted my dealer..they...
  4. V

You would not believe what happened. It escalated into rapid popping, radio flashing on and off, truck would not power down and ended up dead as a door nail in my driveway. Only a week old hooked up to a tow truck and taken in. They’ve had it for two days and still no answers. Now I don’t...
  5. V

Thanks I will try that after work. Really appreciate all of you who helped
  6. V

Well the Laramie upped the ante on me. I mentioned it in another post. The menu bar on the drivers side has froze up, totally non functional, when I turn the truck off the ”press brake & push start button” is lit up and will not shut off. It’s like my new truck has a virus. In addition to what...
  7. V

Nope…they gave me two. I left them far away inside the house walked to the truck and sure enough “press brake and push button “ still lit up inside. Makes zero sense
  8. V

My menu is frozen

So I brought him my 23 Laramie 2500. Started trying menu features. Tried air leveling next thing I know the menu screen is stuck I can’t scroll can’t exit trailer mode. So I shut truck off and the PRESS BRAKE AND PUSH BUTTON TO START MESSAGE ON THE DASH…is staying lit all the time after...
  9. V

Ok here is another part of the mystery the PRESS BRAKE AND PUSH BUTTON TO START MESSAGE ON THE DASH…is staying lit all the time after shutting truck off.
  10. V

Powered down…stupid spell check
  11. V

Also I didn’t see anything wake up, it all looks ported down
  12. V

Yes! That’s a good description too
  13. V

No I am not sure where it’s coming from yet I just used that analogy because the sound it makes reminds me of a wire pop when it first makes contact when amplified through a speaker…the noise sounds just like that but right now I’m clueless. Been working since picking up the truck so haven’t...
  14. V

So I picked up my 2023 Laramie 2500 and when I shut the truck totally off there’s like this popping sound very similar to when I used to hook up my stereo speakers at home when the wire first made contact with the female plug in. I sat several minutes and pop 30 seconds later pop. This just...
  15. V

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck is just entering assembly and my dealer told me 4 weeks from that point so I would think you are safe
  16. V

Ordered 1st 2500.

In my case my dealer had the VIN within two days. I then went to chat on ramtrucks.com, provided the Vin and they gave me status but don’t expect too much. It’s like we’re gathering the parts or on the schedule for assembly etc…But you will know if the process has started. My research says...