Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Tow/Haul Mode

Two questions: 1. Anyone run tow/haul regardless of towing? 2. What about exhaust brake? All the time, or only when towing? Thoughts on impact to overall life expentcey of power-train, by both options being engage all the time?
  2. B

OBD2 Scanner Recommendation?

I have to pick up a sightly more advanced OBD2 Scanner (ODBLink MX has reached it's limits) to troubleshoot a Silverado misfire issue. If possible, I'd like to pick one up one that may also be of use for my 2019 3500 6.7. Any recommendations? I'm looking for something that will show live feeds...
  3. B

Aftermarket Nerf Bars and or Running Boards (3500 6.4 Standard Bed)

I have a 2019 Laramie Crew Cab 3500 standard bed (6.4'), and i'm looking for aftermarket Nerf Bar or Running Board that include a step to get into the bed (GM knocked it out of the park with their bed step on the 2020's). This is often known as wheel-to-wheel Nerf Bars and or Running Boards if...