Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Kingsfisherman

new tailgate with camera but it won't work

Hello all, I just bought a new take off tailgate and the back up camera isn't working. It flashes on the screen then says unavailable. my original camera is a surround type and I'm not sure what the new tailgate is. I am considering replacing the new tailgate camera with my old one, the old...
  2. Kingsfisherman

DEF system issues

Hello, I purchased my 2020 Ram 3500 DRW w/6.7 Cummins in Aug. in Yuma Az. to haul a 36' 5th wheel back to Alaska, which I did. The truck handled the trip flawlessly and I was very impressed with this truck then but now... here in Alaska it's winter time and I have discovered a problem with this...
  3. Kingsfisherman

software updates

well I'm still trying to learn more about this truck while it's getting serviced form the DEF system issue and today I got a text from the service dept. giving me estimates on 2 service items for which I would have to pay to have them done. 1 was the fuel filters which I will take care of...
  4. Kingsfisherman

new owner of a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW

Hello, new to diesel and Dodge ownership will be posting questions right away. Thank you