Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Tonneau Cover and Bumper Step

What size bed?
  2. S

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez line 1100 has arrived at Granger Motors. I'm set to pick it up on Monday.
  3. S

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

@zach@granger do you get a heads up from the transport company when vehicles leave the railyard and head to the dealership?
  4. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 any chance you can see where a truck is in the shipping process? I'm starting to sweat the date my truck gets to the dealer since I have an unexpected shoulder surgery coming up next week. If so, thanks in advance, much appreciated. 3C63R3KL2NG265881
  5. S

@OfficerDirtySanchez line 1079 is now in KZT status
  6. S

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1052 equipment list populated for me today.
  7. S

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1035 is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 04/02/2022
  8. S

Selling privately - the different options

Just a heads up to anyone in the PA/MD/DE area. I just sold my truck in my signature (11,804 miles) to Fitzgerald Auto group in Maryland for $78.5k. I had it listed private sale for $80. KBB instant was $74.5, local dealer offered $76.5. They didn't even try to get me down in price when I...