Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Gio

Hello

Thank you so much! We have a 40ft grand design solitude 377mbs. It’s heavy, but the issue isn’t pulling it, it’s the issue of payload. With the family in it we go over the payload amount.
  2. Gio

Hello

Do you add the fuel additive like I have read others do? I just don’t want to move and get stuck in Canada and have no way to fix it. Then knowing my luck the boarders will shut down again and my 5th wheel and truck are stuck in Canada.
  3. Gio

Hello

Thanks! I am glad to be here. My only worry is we won’t get it in time to move. We need this truck to move our 5th wheel from Alaska to Oklahoma. I called RAM and they did tell me if we did the cp3 conversion it would void the warranty.
  4. Gio

Hello

Hello, newbie here. Currently have a 2016 Ram Laramie 3500 SRW. We need to upgrade to a DRW due to buying a 5th wheel. Currently living in Alaska so DRW is slim pickings. I was thinking of ordering but worried it wouldn't get here in time for our move to Oklahoma in June. (we are military) I'm...