Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WRCLVR

Service 4wd system message on dash

2017 Ram 3500 HO dually 8 ft bed, Aisin AS69RC transmission. 4WD. No mods other than Bilstein shocks front/ rear. Does have a ARE high topper on it. 19K on the truck ..yes 19K Driving in 2wd to Tennessee, towing a small Stinger folding trailer ( 550#) and a Can Am spyder on it ( 1100 # ) 65...
  2. WRCLVR

FCA 2017 3500 CUMMINS 6.7 HO EMISSIONS RECALL #67A

HEY GUYS, i just received in the mail a notice of a recall from FCA for my 2017 3500 DRW 6.7L HO 4x4 . It is listed as Emissions recall 67A D truck engine Calibration on the notice. Has any one here gotten that? Do we know what the "upgraded caliabration " actually does? I am a little on...
  3. WRCLVR

2017 3500 Laramie 6.7 HO Dually 4x4 w Aisin and 4.10 rear - >"Service electronic brakes issue"

hi, This just came up this week on the dash in my truck. Any one heard of this? Any idea of what causes it and what the fix is? . Truck is near perfect with only 16K miles of her, we bought it brand new in May 2017. And only use it to tow our RV... so def a keeper. !