Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WRCLVR

Service 4wd system message on dash

@H3LZN1P3R I appreciate ya !! I'll have my mechanic check those out, clean the connectors with electronics cleaner then add the dielectric grease and call it a day.
  2. WRCLVR

Thanks for the reply. The message went away after 2-3 minutes while at 65 mph. No codes at all. Yes I do have the electronic shifter on the dash 2wd, 4wdlock and 4wd low plus a neutral button. So you are saying just try shifting it to 4wdlock to make the shifter operate? It has been a few...
  3. WRCLVR

2017 Ram 3500 HO dually 8 ft bed, Aisin AS69RC transmission. 4WD. No mods other than Bilstein shocks front/ rear. Does have a ARE high topper on it. 19K on the truck ..yes 19K Driving in 2wd to Tennessee, towing a small Stinger folding trailer ( 550#) and a Can Am spyder on it ( 1100 # ) 65...
  4. WRCLVR

FCA 2017 3500 CUMMINS 6.7 HO EMISSIONS RECALL #67A

Yeah my 2017 HO 3500 dually crossover tube is also gold blue colored..It doesnt use much DEF at all..Then again it only has just turned 18K miles..lol..67A wil change that , I guess ( when I get it done ) Oh well ....as long as all the other controls and Aisin tranny stay same, Im good.
  5. WRCLVR

Aux switch purpose

Cool , i just realized i have this on my 2017 3500 HO dually with AS69RC 4.10 tranny...
  6. WRCLVR

Nexen POS Tires

i had to replace my 2017 3500 HO Max Tow 8 ft bed dually front tires @ 9k miles from new..huge tread separation on both, one of them was bubbled 12 inches long. I always check the tires for pressure every month and go by the door jamb sticker ( 80/65) Went with Michelins and 6 months later...
  7. WRCLVR

Vibration

8 years ? LOL ok so Bilstein B6 or B8 in correct length for your lift. Get the correct part numbers directly from Bilstein USA after consulting with them. And then shop the various warehouses for the best price.
  8. WRCLVR

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Well that is only proposed NOT yet agreed upon and implemented. Lets just wait and see.
  9. WRCLVR

Here is a video of a 2017 3500 CC 4.10 dually that had the 67A done. No issues whatsoever. YMMV
  10. WRCLVR

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Custom color matched (crystal granite PAU) ARE high top on my 2017 3500 TD HO dually with 8 ft bed. 4ft Front sliding window that also tilts open to clean the truck cab window, both side windows tilt open and the center window slides too, led lighting fed from my max tow connector in the 8 ft...
  11. WRCLVR

Alternator Amperage

is the 220 alternator a direct swap for the 180 amp? 2017 HO and looking to replace with higher output alternator
  12. WRCLVR

So after reading this, it appears that Cummins will provide an extended warranty on the emissions control system post repair. So how will that work? Have to work with Cummins who will tell you to go pound sand and work with FCA...LOL...We cant even get FCA to provide the updated recall 67A here...
  13. WRCLVR

Aisin AS69RC

so how is the quicklearn process performed? 2017 HO WITH AS69RC
  14. WRCLVR

Interesting feed back..../\/\..sounds like something going on with Exhaust brake? maybe incorrectly controlling the default position? Dunno about the rough idle when cold..possible lean/rich fuel/air calibration or heater grid or ? ?
  15. WRCLVR

@Brutal HO thanks for the info. I guess i'll try convincing them. I may just do the 67A then do the 21-017-19 Rev A after. Still deciding OT Is there a way to perform a forced relearn for the Aisin that we can perform ie disconnect both batteries and do a discharge by connecting just the...
  16. WRCLVR

Last update notice I got was for the Aisin TCM TSB 21-017-19 Rev A which I thought had already been done acc to my records but Ed Voyles said no it still needed to be done at a $250 cost since it was past the 5 year warranty ( bought new in May 2017 )
  17. WRCLVR

well that woud be just fine by me...it doesnt use much DEF.
  18. WRCLVR

ramforum has morediscussion but no real info as the what the flash does or if it also reprograms the transmission ( mine is Aisin AS69RC w 4.10 rear Max TOW pkg too)
  19. WRCLVR

Yes Thanks ! i just found and read this..BUT what is changed on the flash? Does it also reprogram the AISIN transmission?
  20. WRCLVR

HEY GUYS, i just received in the mail a notice of a recall from FCA for my 2017 3500 DRW 6.7L HO 4x4 . It is listed as Emissions recall 67A D truck engine Calibration on the notice. Has any one here gotten that? Do we know what the "upgraded caliabration " actually does? I am a little on...