Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IowaPW

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Powdercoated some tow hooks!
  2. IowaPW

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Never negotiate on a monthly payment. Know what you are paying for the new truck and what you get for your trade in. Do the loan math separately. Trust me...these guys are trained to focus on that monthly payment and will get the most out of you they can by lengthening the loan terms.
  3. IowaPW

PW tow hooks

Only had a couple minutes to look under my truck tonight. Are the capsrews for the PW tow hooks also attached to the winch brackets?
  4. IowaPW

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Take a deep breath. It will show up...and be worth it. Everything is a **** show at the moment.
  5. IowaPW

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Does Canada have special privacy laws? More like EU? That's the only thing I can think of. Ram/Stellantis knows where your order is...they just can't tell you bases on those privacy laws? Can't prove it's the person asking is the one who ordered...so can't give out info.
  6. IowaPW

@slowindown Ask for an expanded version of your POC. Options have come and gone in packages this past year. Most likely it wasn't actually on Lvl A when you ordered.
  7. IowaPW

Uh oh. Your orders must have been cancelled. I just checked for a buddy...worked fine.
  8. IowaPW

This likely has something to do with some of the recent delays in shipping... https://www.autoevolution.com/news/fca-recalls-2022-ram-trucks-equipped-with-cummins-67l-diesel-engines-197642.html
  9. IowaPW

Which floor jack and stands do you guys like (for tire rotations, etc.)?

Yeah...really like them. I've had them for 18 months or so now in my home shop. I do maybe 1 set every month or so.
  10. IowaPW

@TroyMcClure I had to actually speak the number through Union Pacific.
  11. IowaPW

Most likely...8/23 was when it went KZM...or got loaded and hitched onto the first train. Then, went KZT on 8/27 when that rail car swapped to the second train. This is normal.
  12. IowaPW

Every sold order is done automatically.
  13. IowaPW

It's a Stellantis thing. When you get the POC that is actually "confirmed", that invoice price is locked in their system. Mine was exactly the same...to the penny...5 months later. If the dealer is trying to charge you more, they are ripping you off. Because, they are charged the same price as...
  14. IowaPW

Massachusetts...doesn't it go by boat then? Not sure how long the boat ride will be.
  15. IowaPW

Not sure where your truck is headed. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Mine spent 10+ days traveling by train alone. Then, waited at the railyard for a month to hitch a ride on the transport to the dealer.
  16. IowaPW

Don't know if it is in writing...but mine came back exactly the same...and there were several price jumps between order and delivery.