Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. NightTrain

Ultra Bright Lightz - Z Flash

No VSIM and I don't like to mess around too much with electronics, that's why the plug/play looked appealing.
  2. NightTrain

Ultra Bright Lightz - Z Flash

I searched and couldn't find any posts about this product - anyone have any experience? Looks like a simple enough install. Thought this would be a better alternative to adding lights for plowing this winter...
  3. NightTrain

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Full detail inside/out and 5 year ceramic coat.
  4. NightTrain

Think I’m done with mods. I swore I was going to leave this truck stock when I bought it but after joining this forum and seeing all your leveled trucks, wheels and tires, I couldn’t help myself. You’re all a bad influence!!
  5. NightTrain

Installed the Thuren sway bar this morning. Wish I had done this months ago
  6. NightTrain

Another tire discussion - snow/wet road performance

I live in New England and have been happy with the performance of the Falken AT3
  7. NightTrain

Borla S Type exhaust

Muffler is 28”, resonator is 12.5 by themselves. Adding the in/out pipes to the muffler, you’re at 37.75
  8. NightTrain

Borla S Type exhaust

I still have my factory exhaust sitting on a shelf in my garage. I'll get back to you with measurements when I get home this afternoon.
  9. NightTrain

Front wheel hub

I just had the tailgate recall pop up on my screen the other day, so I'm taking it there anyway. If they won't do anything with the hub, I'll end up doing it myself.
  10. NightTrain

Front wheel hub

When I had my truck aligned after the leveling kit install, the alignment shop told me the front drivers side hub had some play in it. I took it to the dealer and they said it was within "acceptable" limits according to Ram. I think I'm going to push them to fix it now.
  11. NightTrain

Thuren Sway Bar - Pull the trigger or not?

Mine just delivered - can't wait to get it installed now. I opted for the upgraded aluminum links.
  12. NightTrain

37x11.5R20 Nitto or Others

Thanks - it’s the gun metal coverts https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/fuel-wheels/products/copy-of-fuel-covert-matte-black-wheel
  13. NightTrain

I did a lot of reading about tire size and offset before I pulled the trigger on this setup. I’ve read a few guys had to trim the pinch weld and fender liner running negative offset
  14. NightTrain

They stick out a bit, not bad tho. I’ve put about 600 miles on them but haven’t trimmed anything yet-I don’t off-road. The only time they scrubbed the liner is when I pulled off the road into a parking lot that had a big hump at the entrance and it didn’t scrub that bad at all. No rubbing at all...
  15. NightTrain

What is the best looking and best performing 3 peak rated tire?

The ride feels softer to me - not feeling everything like I did with the Transforce tires. The tire shop aired put 35 lbs in all the way around but, I was planning on adding about 5 lbs to the front.
  16. NightTrain

I paid $2096 shipped to the house through discount tire direct. At the time, they beat Nitto and Toyo by a hundred or so. After putting a few hundred miles on these, I'm impressed with how quiet they are and the ride. They're not much louder the the FS the truck came with. They ride great but...
  17. NightTrain

If/when they do start howling, it will be the excuse I give my wife to trade for a new truck.
  18. NightTrain

3" Thuren in front, 1" rear. I had some reservations about going with 37's but, glad I did.
  19. NightTrain

37 on 20x9 +21 offset. I have some minor trimming to do.