Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Pullrite 2315 SuperGlide Hitch w/Capture Plate - $1,250 *****SOLD

Used less than 50 miles. Purchased last fall and circumstances have changed and we are getting out of the camping game - at least for a few years. Cheapest new one I see out there is over $2,500 so you are getting one used less than 50 miles for 1/2 price. Stored under a Retrax Pro MX so it...
  2. G

Driver Profiles - Memory Seat Settings

We have two drivers profiles set up each linked to one of the two memory seat settings. Are the seats supposed to automatically adjust when you select each profile? The media and home page settings change but the seat and mirrors don't change at all when you go back and forth between profiles...
  3. G

Truck bed not flush with cab evenly

Is there an acceptable difference in the gap on both sides? One of mine is 1 in and the other is 1.25 - close enough to avoid any issues? I would assume so but thought I would check.
  4. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

She told me to plan on 3 weeks to get from the port to the dealer then a week for PDI and 3 days for finance to reach out to me.
  5. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Renae told me yesterday they have had so many trucks delivered recently that PDI is taking 7days and then it’s another 2-3 before financing can get to you. Mine arrived at Port Allen 7/5 but she said it’s a mess down there trying to get all the vehicles out to the dealers from there.
  6. G

Mark Dodge - Out of town delivery

Assuming the guy follows through with the funds today looks like I have my truck sold. Coincidently right after the guy decided to buy it I received an email from MD saying my truck should be in Port Allen on 7/5 and they expect it to be at the dealership 2/3 weeks after that. Curious on the...
  7. G

I actually just listed my truck last night to try and sell privately - coincidently for exactly $5k more than what MD offered. Hopefully I’ll get some interest. As long as I can get $2k more than their offer I’ll end up on the positive end, factoring in the savings on the sales tax when you...
  8. G

It make sense you’d have to pay both ways, but then I can’t see how it ever makes sense economically for them to deliver and pick up your trade - I’m pretty sure I’ve read on here that people have done that. If I’m looking at somewhere around $1,800 for delivery / pick up of trade its a no...
  9. G

I have a 3500 order that’s on its way to MD, shipped on 6/24 so we’ll see how long it takes. Now that at least the beginning of the end of the journey is underway I’m starting to figure out how I’m going to actually get this thing home. I’m up near KC (about 750 miles away from MD) and have a...
  10. G

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

The Detailer's Detail 337-794-3114. If anyone has used them and can provide a summary of what they do and what they thought of the work I would appreciate it. I will hopefully be getting my truck in August and am considering using them.
  11. G

Y My build - also from Mark Dodge - is very similar to yours. From what I’ve been told the Trailer 360 Surround option is only for the cameras. If you have the Towing Tech B option - which you do - you should have all the wiring and infrastructure to display the view on your screen.
  12. G

Anyone have the dealer install powered running boards?

No problem. I asked about a bed cover - if they could either order and install or if I could have it delivered there and she said they only work with offical MOPAR parts and accessories. Was hoping to have the bed on before I drove it the 700 miles home.
  13. G

Anyone have the dealer install powered running boards?

Per Renae they only install MOPAR accessories.
  14. G

What was included with the $700 service? I’ve heard they include pain protection. Anything done on the wheels, or the windshield? Thanks.
  15. G

Dealer PPF, Ceramic and undercoat or?

I’m interested in this as well - specifically for Mark Dodge. I know they farm out their ceramic coating / pain protection and I think I’ve seen it runs $700, Does anyone know if they handle PPF? Debating on having them handle it down there or waiting to get it done local after I get it home...
  16. G

Were the steps and bed liner handled through MD, or on your own? I have a 3500 on order through them and asked about having a Retrax bed cover installed before I took delivery and was told they only handle MOPAR accessories and installations. I would have thought if they could arrange through...
  17. G

Trailer 360 surround view

Thanks everyone. I do have the 360 surround view as part of the Towing Tech B package and the digital rear view mirror as part of the Safety Group package, I just didn’t get the cameras. Goof to know the prep work on the truck is already taken care of if / when I go to add the cameras. I am...
  18. G

Trailer 360 surround view

I was thinking I read in other threads that even if you ordered the fifth wheel prep package they only put the camera connection in the bumper - not in the bed - is that not the case? I have the Towing Tech B, fifth wheel prep and 12 in screen packages ordered. Does this mean the truck will be...
  19. G

Private Offer for Ram HD

Yesterday I received an email with a $1,750 Private Bonus Cash offer for a Ram HD truck. The offer says you must order or take delivery by 6/30 and that it can not be applied to a previous PURCHASE. I ordered from Mark Dodge on 4/12. Does anyone have any experience with these private offers...