Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

Also want to add: I've read the cargo camera has very limited usability with a cap on. So, I'm wondering if its possible to have the cargo camera removed and a regular brake-light installed in its place. seems like you'd just have to cap the camera wires with wire nuts?
  2. T

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

My 2022 RAM 2500 is built and arriving at dealership in (what I hope is) a few weeks. I plan to put a shell on top as well, and have the rear cargo camera; didn't want it, but the package couldn't be configured any other way. On a separate thread I read on HDForum, somone said their older shell...
  3. T

My new 2500 is being built!

Similar story to mine. Next purchase is an approx 27 foot travel trailer camper, and didn't want to try my 1500 for that. I prefer having "more than enough" engine when towing, rather than "just enough". I know I'm likely to be in the minority on this, but I've always preferred cloth seats...
  4. T

Thanks for the tip. I will check out the brand online.
  5. T

Pretty exited to get my first Ram 2500 Tradesman. Have been driving a 2014 Ram 1500 Tradesman, and loved it. But, I'm getting a travel trailer, and decided its time to step up a notch or two. The 2500 I ordered has all the bells and whistles for towing. Will have cloth seats, so am looking...