Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Tires for towing

Looking feedback on what everybody is liking for tires that work well for towing.Looking for something with a more "aggressive" look .I will probably be going with 295/65/20 on stock wheels and Thuren leveling coils. 24 2500 Hemi with 4.10 gears usually towing around 7000 lbs
  2. J

SOLD

SOLD
  3. J

New sneakers!!

after much back and forth pulled the trigger on some new to used General grabber x3's with about 3k miles on them ,thanks Steve!.35 12.50 18 but now have to decide on my TM wheels or aftermarket.Also would like my speedo to be accurate.
  4. J

WeatherTech mats for quad cab

Set of WeatherTech mats out of my 18 quad cab they are in flawless condition the rears never even had feet on them $100 for the whole set by our responsible for shipping or insurance prefer local pickup in thompsontown Pennsylvania
  5. J

Door modules

Door modules out of my 18 ram with out power fold mirrors $30 each plus shipping fire responsible for insurance
  6. J

Master door switch with powerfold button

This is a master door switch with the power fold option button and perfect condition $30 plus shipping buyer responsible for insurance
  7. J

Chrome letters and accent for grill

I have the Chrome ram letters and the two accents off my 22 tradesman they run the truck for about a thousand miles are in perfect condition I will sell the complete set with letters and the two accent pieces for $75 plus shipping buyer is responsible for putting insurance on the items
  8. J

Superlift leveling kit

Superlift leveling kit for all the radius arm 2500/3500 Rams I installed it then immediately took it back out never driven on it is complete with all hardware and instructions I paid $150 for it I'm selling it for $80 plus shipping buyer is responsible for insurance
  9. J

Power Wagon OEM rails/steps,question

got a set of the PW steps/rails and ordered a hardware kit but I have never seen them on a truck.The smaller bolts that came with it have no nuts or inserts ,how do they thread in? Looked everywhere on the site and google but couldnt find any info.
  10. J

"dual" exhaust

One thing I loved about my 1500 Ram was the factory duals out the back.Been looking around for a month and seems like the only dual system out the back is Flowmaster.All the exhaust shops I have found can't bend anything over 3".Was thinking about 3 1/2 inlet dual 3 outlet that way my local guy...
  11. J

Central Pa. checking in

Central Pa. first HD truck 22 Ram 2500 CC Tradesman bright white,chrome package,level 2 equipment group Hemi.Bought November of 21 mods already are tint matched front windows,blacked out grill badges,BAK revolver bed cover,led 3rd brake light,Mopar bright pedal kit,embroidered...