Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Haas14

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Was busy over the weekend.. Put the grill back together, installed an xpel kit on the front end, blacked out most of the chrome with black vinyl and swapped on new emblems
  2. Haas14

What’s in your garage?

2001 Audi S4 - have had it for 13 years 2001 Audi allroad 2001 Porsche 911 turbo 2015 BMW X5 50i Msport 2020 2500 6.7 mega cab longhorn
  3. Haas14

No more waiting !

Thanks! There’s a few of us on here it seems. I’m down in Hay River, work all over the place. I’m sure we’ll cross paths sooner or later, will be hard to miss that bright blue sport!
  4. Haas14

No more waiting !

It’s a vinyl wrap that I worked on all winter killing time waiting for the truck to show up! It was advertised as riviera blue, a gt3 color. It’s pretty close to rams hydro blue
  5. Haas14

No more waiting !

Ordered late January.. bought out of province and had to be delivered to the NWT border (60th parallel) because of the virus restrictions. So excited to finally have it home in the driveway!
  6. Haas14

Folks that leave truck running while refueling (RANT WARNING)

Refuelling a running truck is common place where I live in the winter (Northwest Territories). When it’s -40 without windchill it doesn’t take long for the truck to cool down both inside and out, let alone get up to temp at all. Before moving here I never would have left a vehicle running though.
  7. Haas14

2020 ordering?

2020 build and price on the Canadian website shows employee pricing Incentives on the 2500 and 3500.. Might be a sign of things to come. But more than likely someone screwed up that runs that site, haha
  8. Haas14

2020 ordering?

When I bought my last truck the no charge Cummins came into effect May 15 of that year. In Alberta. I’m trying to stay optimistic haha
  9. Haas14

2020 ordering?

Tell me about it.. I’ve been waiting to pick mine up since early March. Thankfully I sold my 2017 to the dealer before the virus and got a good value for it. Truckless, but at least have vehicles to drive in the meantime. Soon have things to tow though, getting anxious. I stayed up late...
  10. Haas14

2020 ordering?

It’s not just you. I’ve watched all the same YouTube video reviews at least 30 times by now, and read the build sheet every other day, haha
  11. Haas14

2020 ordering?

Agreed.. that’s what I’ve noticed over the years with ram as well. Incentives are preventing me from picking mine up. It’s been at the dealer for 2 weeks. The dealer I’m buying from originally agreed to a price that they can’t honour without the no charge Cummins incentive (And didn’t tell me...
  12. Haas14

Derate by-pass

I’m not sure about Yellowknife, but the High Level dealer will delete your truck and honour the warranty if you get them to do the work and use their software. It’s stupid expensive compared to diy but that’s another option. Ive had def issues happen outside enterprise and was left in the cold...
  13. Haas14

Derate by-pass

I know the one you’re talking about (I’m in hay river). More polar bear plates here than you’d expect apparently haha
  14. Haas14

Diesel instead of gas

I live in Nwt and regularly tow through Alberta and B.C. There’s something to be said for having a heavy duty truck when you’re towing for hours on end, even if a half ton will technically do it. And that’s what you’re doing in western Canada a lot of the time, everything is far (especially...
  15. Haas14

2020 ordering?

Awesome. Your posts prompted me to check my build sheet/window sticker using your links. My window sticker came active this morning and it looks like we have roughly the exact same timeline from order to delivery here in Northern Alberta Canada. Exciting stuff! Congrats!