Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. captainbob3

Boost Auto GM Style Tow Mirrors 2022 3500

Yes the power fold is ridiculous, I did not get them, I have a Tradesman and didnt have them anyway. I thought the same thing about the convex, but they see so wide I never have to adjust them. when I extend the mirrors for towing I dont have to adjust anything
  2. captainbob3

Nick, try it again, I accident deleted them and put them back. Thanks
  3. captainbob3

try again, I accident deleted them and put them back
  4. captainbob3

I recently swapped out my OEM moose antlers for the Boost Auto Parts GM Style tow mirrors. I absolutely love them. My issues with the OEM mirror was the convex mirror not giving a wide enough view in the down position , in the up position they are obnoxiously wide and the worst part is they are...
  5. captainbob3

Mileage report 2022 H.O. 10,000 mile trip towing

I was generally 9 to 10 before 8000 miles. Driving habits have a lot to do with it. I rarely use cruise control unless on flat terrain. It is just too aggressive slowing down and speeding up. I also manually shift often for hills. I run closer to 60 mph, letting her run downhill and slow down a...
  6. captainbob3

Mileage report 2022 H.O. 10,000 mile trip towing

Hello all, Having looked for information on towing mpg's before purchasing my 2022 Ram Tradesman 3500 long bed HO, I thought I would report my mileage after a 10,572 mile trip out west. I live in Maryland and back in June we made a trip to Mackinaw City Michigan towing our 2018 Grand Design...
  7. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

Is that an add on? Mine is stock.
  8. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

:D slowly - LOL
  9. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

Today I was moving a 5000 pound boat with at least 500 pounds tongue weight. It didn’t even moan.
  10. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

Can you post pics of the kayaks on the rack system? Thanks!
  11. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

Here are pictures of the Torklift Central front hitch X7910 for Ram 3500 diesel. This hitch is great - way more capacity than I will ever need!
  12. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

I'll try to get some today and post
  13. captainbob3

Front Receiver Hitch

I just installed the X7910 from Torklift Central. It was an easy install if you have good mechanical abiltities, extremely well engineered, great instructions. Takes a bit of time, but I did it completely by myself in 4 hours. Could probably be half that with help. The hitch is VERY heavy duty...