Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. pyrorobert

Toyo Open Country MT tires

I have been running 37s Load D for almost the last year. They seem to be wearing very quickly now and I may need new tires soon . I have about 16000 miles on them and I rotate them every 3000 miles. My question for all of you is that I am planning to replace them with the Load E version but I am...
  2. pyrorobert

Uconnect shortcuts under Android Auto

So I use Android auto to connect to my truck. The issue I have is that shortcuts do not work under the Android Auto screen for the lower half. Has anyone had any success modifying these screens to allow more flexibility to your own liking? Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  3. pyrorobert

RAMBOX issues

Just wondering how many of you have had issues with the Ramboxes on your trucks? My issue is that the springs keep unsnapping from the lids. My truck is at the dealer for the fifth time now. Both sides have had the hardware completely replaced on the last trip. So the passenger side popped again...
  4. pyrorobert

AlfaOBD option for initial door lock when driving

I had a question in regards to the initial door lock when you begin driving. My Power Wagon typically locks the doors once you get up to 10 mph. I would like to adjust that to about 5 mph. I was hoping someone may know how to adjust inside AlfaOBD. Thanks. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  5. pyrorobert

MPG WORSENING AFTER DEALER SERVICE

So after I turned 3000 miles, we took in our 22 power wagon for an oil change and a tire rotation. I was getting about the 10 MPG around town, but after they serviced the truck, I am at 7.9 MPG. Don't understand what is happening as my wife drives it more than I do, but she doesn't drive it...