Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. pyrorobert

Lets see those power wagons

I only had to trim on the back of the fender well by the pinchweld. Once I did that, I do not rub at all. I have the +12mm positive offset on them. They probably stick out about an inch from the wheelwells. Hope that helps.
  2. pyrorobert

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Just replaced my Toyo MTs for the Toyo RT Trails. Hoping that these last longer than the MTs.
  3. pyrorobert

All cleaned up!
  4. pyrorobert

Show Me Your Lights

Yes I would think so, I am still adjusting them to what best suits the output Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  5. pyrorobert

Toyo Open Country MT tires

I'm in California in the outskirts of LA. So it does get a little warm here for most of the year. My biggest concern is having slicks once it starts raining. Yeah I know it doesn't rain a lot here but it is a concern. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  6. pyrorobert

So the tread is wearing evenly but the just look to be wearing fast now. They probably have about 5/16 of tread left on them. My question is basically is it worth getting the load E tires if they wear slower than the Load D version. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  7. pyrorobert

I have been running 37s Load D for almost the last year. They seem to be wearing very quickly now and I may need new tires soon . I have about 16000 miles on them and I rotate them every 3000 miles. My question for all of you is that I am planning to replace them with the Load E version but I am...
  8. pyrorobert

Show Me Your Lights

I purchased the brackets from Baja Designs but I had to modify them to fit the two lights Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  9. pyrorobert

Show Me Your Lights

I just replaced the fog lights with Baja Designs S2 lights. One clear and one yellow. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  10. pyrorobert

I do but I don't think it does it justice. These are in our cul-de-sac. 1st photo is the main lights and the lightbar 2nd photo is the lightbar only Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  11. pyrorobert

On board mount for ViAir or ARB?

I placed my smittybilt inside the Rambox with a 1 gallon tank. Worked perfectly filling my tires and my son's jeep tires. The hose does get hot coming out of the compressor but the tank helps reduce the heat to my fill hose. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  12. pyrorobert

In this photo, I have my lightbar and ditch lights on along with the headlights. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  13. pyrorobert

Well, I hope this works. If you go below in the other thread to the Power Wagon lightbar options, it's all in there. I hope this helps. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  14. pyrorobert

Uconnect shortcuts under Android Auto

So I use Android auto to connect to my truck. The issue I have is that shortcuts do not work under the Android Auto screen for the lower half. Has anyone had any success modifying these screens to allow more flexibility to your own liking? Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  15. pyrorobert

Yes, most of the trails are pretty wide for majority of the trail. There is a small portion that narrows towards the end. We turned around after this. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  16. pyrorobert

Yes it is. Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
  17. pyrorobert

What’s up with the ram window trim?

Dealer replaced mine under warranty. Looks like it will happen again. Time will tell.
  18. pyrorobert

Thank you, I've had quite a few different trucks in my life, but I love this truck! It is still stock, no suspension yet. Time to save up for one now. I had the stock rims before and they rubbed up against the radius arms and the sway bar. With the new rims, it rubbed on the back side of the...
  19. pyrorobert

These are 37's.
  20. pyrorobert

RAMBOX issues

It's an HD 2500 Power Wagon