Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

My 2024 says R-134a
  2. T

New 2024 leaking fluids

Update. It was the transfer case seal. Have it back and seems to have fixed it. Don’t see anymore leaks.
  3. T

Automatic headlights

What options did you order?
  4. T

Automatic headlights

Longhorn is not top of the line vehicle (second place), Limited is top of the line and they do have the auto headlamp dim feature on them. I think you have to get Limited to get it. . I asked specifically about this when I was ordering.
  5. T

New 2024 leaking fluids

That’s what I’m thinking. We will see.
  6. T

New 2024 leaking fluids

Only 400 miles on it so far. Taking it to dealer tomorrow to see what they say. Hoping it’s an easy fix. I’ll post on here what they find.
  7. T

New 2024 leaking fluids

Noticed 3 spots in driveway from new 2024 2500 (Cummins). Fluid appears to be redish. Got under truck and saw couple places that seemed to be leaking. Any ideas? Taking to dealer tomorrow. My guess is transmission. Maybe the fluid is leaking/running to other areas as well? Just seems strange...
  8. T

lol. It arrived at the house about an hour ago. Very nice inside and out. . .can't wait to drive it and get it all setup.
  9. T

Once the vehicle is paid for or you do the finance with the dealer, then they send you some links to register the truck with the Ram app. Honestly I think they sent me the links (via email and text) before that, but it was the day it was delivered at the dealership. Then you can start tracking...
  10. T

There is my truck. 8 miles away. Guy must be sleeping in. Tracked it using the Ram app. Now just waiting for him to wake up and deliver it to my house. lol.
  11. T

Mine was 35 days. Ordered on February 27 and arrived at dealership on April 1, carrier company drops it off at my place today.
  12. T

This!! Someone has to of had one come in by now and tell us what happened!! If not then very soon.
  13. T

Sounds like your dealer told you that it’s either old or new and can’t use the 10% with the new MSRP. Interesting.
  14. T

@brv10 if you get a chance, update please. 3C6UR5TL9RG283301
  15. T

This is what we all want to know!! :) He ordered (if truly a month ago) with the 10% incentive. So what is the breakdown. There has to be a truck out there under this scenario that has or will take delivery anyday now.
  16. T

what price did you order at? The $90,500? That was the agreed price when you ordered?
  17. T

Should have been here 1-3 years ago when guys waited 9 months to get their trucks. For my 2022, ordered in Jan and got delivered in June. This is all VERY fast compared to what it has been.
  18. T

@brv10 Hello! Any updats on this beauty? 3C6UR5TL9RG283301
  19. T

Oil change coupon question?

They normally take them and then just charge you for the extra oil on top of the 2 for $130. Or just go buy an extra quart of oil from their parts department and then take it to them. lol
  20. T

2024 MY HD Pricing Update

lol. Taxes are always a tricky thing, don’t blame you one bit. :)