Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Dashboard Passenger Airbag Visible

Noticed last week I can see the creases in the dash where the passenger airbag sits. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Not very noticeable but it looks like the material that covers the airbag section relaxed and sunk in. Anyone have any luck using something to tighten that area...
  2. S

Oil Consumption

How much oil consumption is normal? About 6k on this oil change and my dip stick is about dry.
  3. S

Towing on 37s

Had 35" ridge grapplers on my rig for a while. Towed well, e rated, not a lot of flex. Those went out and I had some 37" nitto trail grapplers sitting around and threw them on. Going to go trailer a camper out and in a short trip around the town it was sway city. 1) I'm asking for trouble...
  4. S

Carli Pintop Leveling kit

Upgraded to a dominator kit, comes with a track bar. Kit has about 10k miles on it. CS-DPT25-LVL-1419-D CS-DTSB3-1419 Local pick up only. Sparks, NV. $4300
  5. S

2019+ Power Wagon tailgate

Damaged my tailgate unloading the dirt bike. Looking to replace it with a power wagon tailgate. Color: Bright White
  6. S

Spare wheel

I currently have 35s installed on the truck and I'd like to get a full size spare. Is there a 17" steel wheel with the correct offset to run 35s?
  7. S

WTB: 2019+ Power Wagon Stabilizer Bars

Looking for 2019+ Power Wagon Stabilizer Bar PM if you are selling one.