Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BoatieTX

My attempt to cover all (a lot) scenarios build

Thought I would start a build thread since I have posted in other sections for different pieces of this build. So here we go: 2022 3500 Longhorn Limited Megacab Current - Carli Pintop 3.25" with add-a-packs, Thuren active rate sway - CJC Raceline Avenger wheels w/ 37-13.50 Ridge Grapplers...
  2. BoatieTX

Profiles not switching... Seat memory won't store

So, both my wife and I have profiles set up in the truck. I should also start with typically we just push the seat button corresponding to our profile and the system changes over. Yesterday afternoon the following: - Won't switch between profiles on the truck with seat function - Seat memory...
  3. BoatieTX

Carli Pintop 3.25" Install

Well, my Carli kit showed up today. Pintop 3.25" with Add-a-packs, and the Thuren sway bar. Also, got the CJC Racelines. Will post pics as it comes along.
  4. BoatieTX

37" spare mount

Those of you rollin with 37's where is everyone mounting their spare? Looking for ideas. Will probably move away from the stock spare due to the amount and distance offroad I spend both work and play. But open to thoughts and suggestions. I thought I had seen someone get to work in stock...
  5. BoatieTX

Smittybilt Gen3 XRC 12k in AEV HD Bumper

Possible dumb question alert*** I have been poking around looking for folks that have installed a Smittybilt in their AEV HD bumper.... If so, any special bracket or mounting plate I haven't been able to find? Or any clearance issues you found? Bumpers have arrived, Suspension on the way...
  6. BoatieTX

Bed Shenanigan Ideas

Ok... I have an idea. Scary in its own right as my wife would say, but here goes. Here is a quick list of things I want to install, modify, make fit in the bed of the truck. 1. Decked 2. Fuel Cell 3. Topper Lift 4. Topper Idea basis: Rectangular transfer fuel tank (30-50g) mounted and t'd...
  7. BoatieTX

Not new to Ram but got a NEW RAM and new here!

Hey All, I've always bought used trucks, but finally bought a new one. Making an introduction from Texas HC area. - Boatie