Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BoatieTX

My attempt to cover all (a lot) scenarios build

Also, I don't plan to run this set up regularly. This is Elk trip mode. Which in about 5 days when I set off we shall see what lessons learned come up.
  2. BoatieTX

No. You are 100% correct and it's been a trade off. If I don't run the basket I can still lift each end of the topper. But with the basket its a no-go. Pain n the A. But everything is dry and locked down on a trip. Which on another note of Deckd vs diamondback. I love them both and serve...
  3. BoatieTX

I can definitely tell a difference over stock. Especially driving unloaded. I am happy with them. Since I do tow, I think I am glad I didn't pop for the full progressives. Though I know now it would've pushed me straight to airbags.
  4. BoatieTX

Profiles not switching... Seat memory won't store

Worked perfectly. Thanks again. Learning everyday
  5. BoatieTX

INstalling the Yakima and basket. Ended up having to build some custom brackets to make the basket work with the Yakima. Even enlisted my boys for the fun crawl around fit up. Ha
  6. BoatieTX

Post suspension install with wheels and new shoes. And Deckd
  7. BoatieTX

Installing the Pintop.
  8. BoatieTX

Thought I would start a build thread since I have posted in other sections for different pieces of this build. So here we go: 2022 3500 Longhorn Limited Megacab Current - Carli Pintop 3.25" with add-a-packs, Thuren active rate sway - CJC Raceline Avenger wheels w/ 37-13.50 Ridge Grapplers...
  9. BoatieTX

I'm going out there now to try. Thanks!
  10. BoatieTX

Thuren King 2.5 vs Carli Pintop/Backcountry

I installed Cali 3.25" Pintop, add-a-packs, Thuren active rate sway bar. Building a house for a customer 18 miles off highway. I couldn't be more impressed with my choice. 200 mile roundtrip. 2500 miles on it so far. Wild improvement.
  11. BoatieTX

So, both my wife and I have profiles set up in the truck. I should also start with typically we just push the seat button corresponding to our profile and the system changes over. Yesterday afternoon the following: - Won't switch between profiles on the truck with seat function - Seat memory...
  12. BoatieTX

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

@Wrayzor - That bumper seal looks pretty damn good. I have some body molding seal from another project laying around I was thinking of trying to get work. It is a bit thick, but I'm going to tinker and see.
  13. BoatieTX

JPNHigh - That is SOOO gorgeous. Mind sharing what finish you used on the bumper? Straight color match paint?? I was thinking about something similar to tone down all the black on my truck. I have the same color truck as well. Great looking
  14. BoatieTX

Just got finished installing Carli Pintop 3.25" on the truck end of last week.... Am loving the way the truck is looking. Is it bad that I have AEV front and rear bumpers sitting in the shop still wrapped on the pallet?!? I really like the way AEV's look though I have never seen a set up in...
  15. BoatieTX

Carli Pintop 3.25" Install

Will do!
  16. BoatieTX

Loud Clutch Fan?

I am going to see about trying to get mine replaced (barring the national backorder). That 747 under the hood is annoying at best. What I hate the most though is it is not consistent with when (engine hot or cold), which truck start in the day and so on....
  17. BoatieTX

Goiong to reach out to service guy I know pretty well and see about it now. If not, AlphaOBD here we come.
  18. BoatieTX

You had me running scared for min.... LOL I'm thinking to myself how the H3LL did I miss that. But luckily didn't. Got our first measurable rain in 147 days on Saturday (who's counting right?!?) so the truck is dirty. Thanks for bringing that up!
  19. BoatieTX

Just got her done up and haven't driven that much over the holiday weekend. Will revert with good numbers soon. I need to get the dealership to flash the ECM to the new size tires also.
  20. BoatieTX

Some more pics