Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. truckasaurus

Maxxis Razr 37s

I doubt this’ll come as a shock but the bargain tires never materialized from Walmart. I picked up Toyo open country RT’s in 37/13.50r18 instead from jeepandtruckparts and they went on OK after a little pinch and liner trim. I made fillers for the wheel liner cutouts using 1/16” ABS sheet as it...
  2. truckasaurus

Maxxis Razr 37s

I’ve got my fingers crossed that they last a year or 2 as I only put on 8k a year; plus I have the 6.4 so it’s ’low Torque’.
  3. truckasaurus

Maxxis Razr 37s

I’ve spend way too much time looking at tires for my TradesWagon and just ordered a set of these Maxxis’ for $135.20 each from Walmart,37/12.50r18 in a load range D. I think they’ll be loud and wear fast but I’m hoping they’ll tide me over until I figure out what’s better. Just wanting to share...
  4. truckasaurus

Will factory 17" wheels from ~2007 fit on my 22'?

I might be an odd plan but I recently saw a truck from, I think 2007, with the factory 17' wheels that have almost flat spokes and may even be forged and I thought they look great on my 22' 2500. I wanted to ask if anyone had knowledge of whether they'd clear the brakes or cause me any other...
  5. truckasaurus

Utility track for bed

Awesome thank you
  6. truckasaurus

Utility track for bed

Pic of the stealth tow machine.
  7. truckasaurus

Utility track for bed

I don't know what this track is really called but I had it in a Tundra and I want to fit some to my Tradesman to carry mountain bikes. (I found a cool little mount that attaches to the track and clamps to the bikes forks). It was bolted to the upper wall of the bed IIRC. I wanted to ask if Ram...
  8. truckasaurus

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My Hemi powered 2500 is due at port on the 30th but towed my trailer this weekend with the Tundra and started to think maybe the diesel would be handy? It got me thinking maybe I should order a diesel 3500 just in case and thought I’d see if the consensus would be to wait a few days if that’s...
  9. truckasaurus

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered Jan 19 and according to RamChat it's in paint today! Anyone know how they get shipped to the Atlanta area?
  10. truckasaurus

Price negotiated from MSRP

When it’s time to pay and I want to get all the discounts I can I gather I should ask for a POC showing all incentives to see which ones I can claim. Just wanted to ask if it’s my zipcode or the dealers and if I had to wait until then or is there another way to figure it all out and pre plan pre...
  11. truckasaurus

Lets see what you are towing!

33 feet of 1960 Airstream, about 3% original. 6000 lbs with a tongue weight of 900 with water. I've been using a Tundra but with the usual stuff in the bed it put me at axle capacity. + I really wanted a crew cab long bed just because I like the look.
  12. truckasaurus

I got an estimate build date of 5/5 from the dealer and just now "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided" from RamChat. It doesn't seem too bad for a 1/19 order...
  13. truckasaurus

Can I ask what wheels those are and what size Toyo's, they look great!
  14. truckasaurus

MSRP was $52,455 for reference
  15. truckasaurus

I am. I went with option 3, invoice less 6%, granted there's a dealer fee etc but essentially an MD price point Invoice $49,311.00 X 4% = $1,972.00 sale price $47,339.00 X 5% = $2,466.00 sale price $46,845.00 X 6% = $2,959.00 sale...
  16. truckasaurus

that's a big change. My order is for a 2500
  17. truckasaurus

I'm only 2 weeks into the wait but thought I'd line some stuff up. I joined Treadlightly, Penfed and received a $1000 off truecar coupon. I have no idea what I can actually use when the day comes but is there anything else to get in advance that might stack or better these?
  18. truckasaurus

I only placed my order for a black tradesman a couple of weeks ago so can’t vouch for the experience yet but I chose 6% below invoice with Mike Clinnin Internet Manager Mall of GA CDJR mclinnin@yourdodge.com
  19. truckasaurus

Considering RWD?

I don’t get why I hardly ever see this combo, more pics please