Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MarcT

RAM 5500 radio/UConnect fuse location?

Thanks for your reply! My Ram is 2019, I believe the fuse for the radio is under the fuse box.
  2. MarcT

RAM 5500 radio/UConnect fuse location?

Hello Guido79, Did you fix your problem? If so, how?
  3. MarcT

8.4 Uconnect problem solved.

Solved.
  4. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

See post 38, mine has been a lot better since they found a loss of amperage (0.85 amps). Good luck.
  5. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

Sorry to see your having trouble sorting this out. Mine did the same for more than two years. Finally at the beginning of 2022 I brought my truck to dealer and it actually had a stored code. It turns out a wire was grounded, they repaired the wire and sent me on my way. In the last two months I...
  6. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

Mine went in to the dealership and they were able to read a code. They found that the truck had a 0.85 amp power loss. Apparently a wire was grounded, they repaired the wire and sent me on my way. In the last month I only got the message twice, and this was after driving about 8-10 miles...
  7. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

It depends where your at, it’s still -9C here (upper Quebec) and mine is still doing it today. It stops during warmer weather.
  8. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

I was wondering if an alternator with more amps would help with this problem? I wrote to Fiat Chrysler Canada a few days ago, but got no reply. Hopefully I matter to them as a customer and I will get a reply.‍♂️
  9. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

2019 Laramie, and it doesn’t even have the 12 inch screen or the air suspension. ‍♂️ Look them up on the Canadian site, our dollar is worth $hit compared to USD, so we are blessed with a 30% + markup. You can price them well into the 6 digits for a Laramie, let alone a Limited. Such a quality...
  10. MarcT

Battery Saver Mode

I’ve been getting this same message since I bought my Ram in 2019, now going on my third winter. This problem is really pissing me off, especially the replies I’ve been getting. I’m told the it is normal, to install a battery changer. Is it just me that thinks this is unacceptable for a 94K...