Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Did you have to do any drilling or did they bolt right on? With or without brackets?
  2. A

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Finishing up paperwork now. It's been a very long wait, but I'm already thrilled with my purchase.
  3. A

Truck is en route to the dealer. Supposed to arrive sometime today. Should have a couple of pictures from the dealer once they get it. Planning to pick up Saturday, finally!
  4. A

Dealer just called, apparently that estimated ship date US Customer Care gave is when it should be at dealer. She's on a train, supposed to hit the railyard on 22 March!
  5. A

Received email with estimated ship date of 3/27-4/4. April 4th will be 8 month order anniversary.
  6. A

Mine has a window sticker, which is why it seems odd it would still be waiting for something other than a train ride.
  7. A

How'd you find out what yours was waiting for, dealer? Did it still show KZLD at that point?
  8. A

That sounds odd. I thought they wouldn't even build them and populate equipment listing/window sticker unless they have all parts on hand.
  9. A

Same. Build date was 21 Feb on mine, but still waiting for a train ride.
  10. A

Window sticker today! Starting to seem like I may actually get my truck before summer.
  11. A

Being told I'm KZ - 21 Feb 22! Let's hope for no train/holding yard delays like some have experienced. The build delays were long enough.
  12. A

Thanks. Didn't pull up earlier on cryptostickers for me, but that worked. Finally one step closer.
  13. A

Got an email from Stellantis today saying my truck is built (still not sure I believe it) and is pending installation of additional equipment. Funny after I called SRT a few days ago asking them to escalate my case to find out why my truck was being bypassed by similar trucks ordered last...
  14. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That single DRW 3500 Limited is mine. Reached out to dealer today to see if they still show estimated ship date of next week or a new estimate, still waiting to hear back. Pretty frustrating when I see other loaded 3500 limiteds being delivered that were ordered months after mine. Definitely not...
  15. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 can you confirm if 3C63RRRL1NG140752 is actually D1 when you get a chance? Dealer gave me an estimated ship date later this month, but Ramchat says there is no ETA.
  16. A

Congrats. Looks like today was a lucky day for both of us after way too many months of waiting.