Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Building my RAM 2500. Help

I forget exactly when but with somewhere in the mid 2000s where federal government stepped in where her vehicle needs to be wired to have a electric brake controller but wasn't till a few years later where majority of the trucks have the actual switch on the dashboard more likely your truck will...
  2. G

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

How do you know that hydraulic booster brakes feel different than vacuum booster brakes it could be the hydraulic system which they are more powerful but wouldn't hurt to bring it back to the dealer and just have a look at it just be safe
  3. G

You are not in park

I have a friend who has a 21 Dodge ram and he has the same experience where they failed to go and park I have a feeling this is going to be a recall issue
  4. G

Loud clunk from rear of truck at low speeds

You know I own a ram I also had a 1 ton Ford F-350 I had something similar when I brought it back to the dealership it took him a while but it ended up being the slip yoke with the rear drive shaft goes into the transfer case with not lubricated properly They grease the splines in that problem...
  5. G

Fuel Guage issue.

Possibly, but you still under warranty. I'll just bring it to the dealer and have them look at it and make sure you don't have a bad sending unit