Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wrayzor

Custom Glove Box Badge

A lil more of a custom touch ....
  2. Wrayzor

Dash Cam Recommendations

It's called FITCAMX and I have it on order with the rear camera.
  3. Wrayzor

Overhead console removal in 2023

Never mind the pics. Going this route. super clean install w/factory look.
  4. Wrayzor

Overhead console removal in 2023

Pics of the finished install?
  5. Wrayzor

House Paint - Removal from OEM bedliner.

Add another layer of spray in bedliner.
  6. Wrayzor

Expedition One Front Bumper

That's a long post just to say you should have went with AEV, LOL. Seriously that does suck with the wait to get an ill packaged product. My AEV came extremely well packaged on a pallet with zero issues and I’m just 3 weeks off placing my order. Hope you get it resolved quickly.
  7. Wrayzor

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

Nope, their own in house cast.
  8. Wrayzor

I wish SCA, who makes the Black Widow package, would sell their flares separately but they won’t. Those provide max coverage and make all other flares look small.
  9. Wrayzor

OEM flares from a Laramie or Limited provide hardly any protection and to properly install them require you to drill holes in the sides of your fenders. They are more for looks.
  10. Wrayzor

Yes, local shop did a perfect paint match. Where are you located?
  11. Wrayzor

Changed up the flares (Buswacker Forge Fender Flares) to this after a front end accident and installed a new AEV bumper to flow with the theme.
  12. Wrayzor

Bushwackers!
  13. Wrayzor

AEV front bumper installed!

Now you tell us, LOL. I’m going to remove mine now just to relieve any pressure on them. Never got any errors the way they are now, but want a less stressed mount.
  14. Wrayzor

I had to lengthen the 2 center sensors wires and it was a PITA to get them installed. but it is doable.
  15. Wrayzor

Winch Bumper & Suspension

I went from dead level to just a little over 1/2" sag with the AEV bumper and Warn Zeon 12S winch
  16. Wrayzor

Like 44Dan44 showed above and I ended up using some Gorilla super glue at a few points on the seal piece. Holding strong and closed the gap.
  17. Wrayzor

He went with a Smittybilt. I have a Warn Zeon 12S on mine and fits very easily.
  18. Wrayzor

Bad Advice - Tires Sticking Out Too Far - Need Correct Size

20x9 +1 offset And with Bushwacker Forged flares
  19. Wrayzor

Expedition One Front Bumper

I almost I would have gotten this one over the AEV bumper as their hoops are welded on and not bolted on with a button head bolt. Still prefer the AEV for looks and fit for the truck, but think the Expedition One is more sturdy and can take a harder impact.