Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. pacu44

Balancemaster balancers anyone?

have you looked into https://www.centramatic.com/balancers.rhtml ? worked well on my 2017 Ram Dually
  2. pacu44

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

just call Peacemaker or Ranchhand and they will help you get the right one There may be others too... That truck will look so good with a bumper. Best of luck and post updates here.
  3. pacu44

Nice truck! Yes, MD make the event pleasurable.
  4. pacu44

Mine was slated for delivery July 17 at MD but was at Dealer July 7... No rhyme or reason...
  5. pacu44

Nice truck, i looked it up on the tracker.
  6. pacu44

RAM leader in Quality 2023 Survey

https://jalopnik.com/car-quality-is-getting-worse-1850567028
  7. pacu44

Trade Chrome for Black Bumpers/Grill?

I have a flawless front bumper all black, see pics. My rear is still on with a ding and bend on the passenger side. I am ready to replace rear. Let me know if still looking.
  8. pacu44

Mark Dodge Christmas bonus

They get audited by the State of Louisiana I believe.
  9. pacu44

WTB OEM Black Power Wagon Wheels

I did this with a 2004 Tacoma back in 04 and seeing this thread, I want to do the same with my Ram... On the lookout. Back then I found a dealer who got rid of a bunch at one time. hopefully we can find the same scenario. if I do, i will report back to this thread.
  10. pacu44

Want to install the Mini Floor Console from the 13-18 trucks

I am going to use yours as a cheat sheet as to where to cut... or at least the starting spot to cut...
  11. pacu44

Want to install the Mini Floor Console from the 13-18 trucks

ordered all the parts for this on Feb 15 2022. Parts came in. will attempt install this afternoon. any watchouts not listed here are appreciated.
  12. pacu44

Parking Truck Outdoors....critters???

Grandpa Gus. Google. He makes some products that you can spray and keep those critters out of your truck... repellents. good stuff...
  13. pacu44

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

here ya go 3 current and one the day I took possession
  14. pacu44

2500 Vinyl floor instead of carpet? Who has it?

My 2022 Ram Tradesman hs vinyl seats and vinyl floor. I made sure when ordering that I would get that configuration. My 17 had cloth seats and carpet floor, my dogs shed like crazy and it is so much easier with a leaf blower to open the doors and blow it out. Some warm water on a paper towel...
  15. pacu44

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

need before after pics
  16. pacu44

welcome. yes for me too. great resource. 2 videos for this task on boobtube replaced video with correct one
  17. pacu44

yep loosen and remove both torx bolts. then stand directly behind tailight and slide to you. it will slide dont peel away to the side of the truck slied back toward bumper.
  18. pacu44

Good deal. :)
  19. pacu44

did you install it?
  20. pacu44

easy install, more time getting my hands to fit on the bottom side than everything else combined.