Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

(Rumor) Ram locking down ecm’s of 19-21’s?

not sure which TSB the part number is associated with, i just know that it is the latest release part number for 2020 H.O. with the Y78 recall installed, the previous being: P6401032PA for a 2019 H.O. latest part number for the Y78: P6401932PB with P6401932PA being the initial one released
  2. M

i can send you the data that was changed for the new pump so you have exact #s
  3. M

Definitely not ideal to run the cp4 cal with the cp3 pump (if done through ram and not the S&S kit), it will work but is definitely not ideal. There are a few things changed related to flow limits and ima current vs flow, along with some pressure for cranking and such. commanded operating...
  4. M

ha, im sure there is. maybe not quite as high of a bounty lol
  5. M

More because they hadn't gotten a read of the new binaries, and didn't have them mapped out yet. Since there was already an initial Y78 part number, no one was really expecting a new one shortly following the initial release. Coupled with the 22' bootloader, the initial fear was the new part...
  6. M

That is the exact reason many tuners are not working as desired. There was more than one update for the Y78 recall, but nothing was locked down, just a new software part number
  7. M

there is no locked ECM with the latest updates from Ram. It is only a part number update, if you have tunes you will want to just make sure wherever you got them from sends them over using the new part number.
  8. M

The latest updates being done to the ECM DO NOT lock down the controller, it is only an updated part-number. This does not update the controller to the new bootloader that is present in the 2022's.
  9. M

3500 Carli leaf springs… who’s using them?

I am currently running the full deaver setup that carli spec'd bought from cjc. Ride is quite a bit better than stock, smoother, and soaks up large bumps. They say roughly 15% drop in payload, have had maybe 700lbs in the bed and didnt seem to drop much more than when stock. Installing the...
  10. M

Mostly Thuren 2.75" vs Mostly Carli 3.25" - Thoughts ?

Option A is similar to what i went with so i vote that, except i have a 3500 and went with the Thuren track bar, and backcountry shocks (more of a want than a need at this point.) Also am running the Zone radius arms as i didnt want to use drop brackets.
  11. M

Carli 2.5” level vs Carli 3.25

35" tires will look a little small with the 3.25 lift, but plenty of people do it. doesnt look horrible, 37"s just look better in my opinion.
  12. M

Another Carli question

believe so, they are for 3-6" lifts to properly locate the axle. was also cheaper than the carli drop brackets so win win
  13. M

Another Carli question

I didnt want to drill holes in the frame either, so i pieced my kit together with Radius arms that are designed for the increased height. 2020 3500 SRW Carli Backcountry 3.25" Thuren active rate sway bar Thuren Track bar Full progressive leafs Zone Radius arms Fox ATS stabilizer works for me...
  14. M

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

Carli backcountry 3.25" with full progressive leafs Vision Nemesis 18x9 +18mm Toyo opencountry RT
  15. M

Ram 2500 Night edition Hood badges

Hood badges are sold.
  16. M

Still have them.
  17. M

still have them