Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bob_ag

Could Shocks be worn already?

It’s actually been a more dramatic improvement than I expected after replacing the stock shocks with some Fox2.0s. The stock shocks were pretty much garbage from the get go.
  2. Bob_ag

Put some new wheels on today

1” Traxda in front which netted about 1.25-1.5”. Everything else is stock aside from Fox 2.0s on all corners.
  3. Bob_ag

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Thanks for that. I just put the 1” Traxda on as well. I measured about 1.25-1.5” higher after install. Sits perfect IMO with a stock rear suspension.
  4. Bob_ag

Just saw your truck, looks great! Need to get some flares on mine too as these Coopers love to fling rocks. Surprised I missed your pics, I searched pretty hard for Rams with these wheels and only found one on Custom Offsets.
  5. Bob_ag

Played with the filters a little to show a little more contrast on the wheels. White trucks always blow out black wheels.
  6. Bob_ag

Raceline Gauge 950B 18x9 +18 Tires are Cooper ST Maxx 295/70r18 with about 12k miles on them. Happy with how they turned out, couldn’t find a lot trucks with these wheels out there.
  7. Bob_ag

Towing 6.4l Hemi vs. 6.7 SO (My Experience)

Great review!
  8. Bob_ag

I just replaced my rear shocks at 36k miles with some Thuren Fox 2.0's. I'm not sure if the rear shocks were wore out or they were just that bad (no leaks seen), but the difference in just being able to compress the shocks by hand was literally night and day. As far as driving, I live off a...
  9. Bob_ag

Raceline 887 Rockcrusher

Did they zip tie that bumper on? Lol
  10. Bob_ag

new shoes

What kind of bumpers you running? Got any more pics? Nice truck!
  11. Bob_ag

Fox Shocks

I might grab these off you, I’ll shoot you a message.
  12. Bob_ag

Towing with new 6.4L

Not towing, but did some hauling the other day. One pallet (42 bags) of 80lb quikrete bags which was roughly 3,400 lbs with the pallet. My payload on the sticker is a little over 3,200 so I was close to 200 lbs over payload. Truck is a 2019 CC Tradesman Hemi, pretty much stock other than tires...
  13. Bob_ag

***SOLD*** For sale: 295/70R18 Cooper ST Maxx & Moto 0970 wheels ***SOLD***

That’s a good price considering what I paid for those exact tires by themselves.
  14. Bob_ag

For those who bought a used TT or 5th Wheel - did you do a pre-purchase inspection?

I agree. These things aren’t real complicated. Make sure you can check it out with everything running, particularly slides, water, AC, awning, etc. check for soft spots but something that new is probably ok.
  15. Bob_ag

I think the sway bar is a big culprit. Anything uneven on the road has a pretty dramatic feel in the cab. I plan to replace mine and the shocks in the near future as the stock ones are pretty garbage as well.
  16. Bob_ag

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Oh yeah ignore the dent on the front bumper... new one sitting in the garage.
  17. Bob_ag

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Got the reflector LEDs installed after buying from a forum member. Much better look IMO. Many thanks to Jimmy for giving the settings in AlfaOBD.
  18. Bob_ag

New owner, huge regret after leaving dealership

How is a trailer brake controller not standard on a modern heavy duty truck is beyond me.
  19. Bob_ag

Lets see what you are towing!

Hill Country?
  20. Bob_ag

** SOLD ** OEM LED Headlights

Many thanks to the seller. Fast shipping and lights look practically brand new in the box. Easy transaction.