Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. matemike

Adaptive Transmission has power issues when shifting

no I did not. Was kind of wondering if my damper could be bad, leaked, stuck solid and make my chatter less if removed. I'll let y'all know if I even bother.
  2. matemike

Aside from the ecu flash, I wonder if removing my wheel hop damper would reduce the jittery accelerating and decelerating through 3-4-5 gears. Would removing that shock absorber cause any damage?
  3. matemike

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

Dealers are not going to know. They were trying to get my cargo camera fixed and saying my truck was on latest radio software...swore up and down I needed a new radio. I asked on here and found out I was two software versions behind. I then looked at my service dept papers closer and saw that...
  4. matemike

Software FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD issues 8.4" screen

Sweet, You are da MAN Jimmy! Worked perfectly, but I only had to reset it once. why couldn't anyone at the dealership or Uconnect when I called tell me to try that?
  5. matemike

Software FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD issues 8.4" screen

I have a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie with the 8.4" Uconnect 5 radio I was using software version MY22.S26.15. I previously had to manually update to get to that version to get my cargo camera working. (the truck was delivered without it working and dealership said my software was up to date, and they...
  6. matemike

@brv10 Any update to the ECU flash to smooth out our 8spd HD transmissions? Earlier in this thread I fretted about how mine makes clunky downshifts when easing to a stop. It will still do that, but I feel like now at 15,400 miles the accelerating is getting more sloppy. It hesitates and...
  7. matemike

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

My wife drives it very very rarely. Behaves the same when I ride shotgun, I feel. When she drives solo she never mentions anything, but when I ask, she says it could definitely be smoother. She did say once when I was driving, we were pulling the camper, "dang, think thing clunks down hard when...
  8. matemike

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

I've had my 2022 2500 Hemi with 8spd for one year now. Little over 15,000 miles. It has had this hesitating, shifty, jumpy, jerky transmission issue since day one. I figured it was learning my driving style. Well it seems to be getting worse; it happens more often, but it's the same "level" of...
  9. matemike

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Can anyone post 26.15? I just updated to 24.13 and want to continue going in order. Also, do not want to go to 26,17 just yet based on it being mentioned to "hold off" on that one for now
  10. matemike

Cargo camera unavailable

I just updated to 24.13 and cargo camera is working. as far as I can tell in 5 minutes, everything else is too. You guys are all awesome! Big thanks to @Jimmy07 I will wipe the 24.13 off the usb and endure the 26.17 next.
  11. matemike

Cargo camera unavailable

Going to go with the software update myself. is there any trick to updating the software via a usb? what kind of usb do i need to get? I read that it has to be converted to DOS and FAt32 compatible...what does that mean?
  12. matemike

Cargo camera unavailable

PM’ing you for the copies of 24.13 and 26.17.
  13. matemike

Cargo camera unavailable

FCA-MY22.S21D.5-PROD
  14. matemike

Cargo camera unavailable

I know I'm reviving an old thread. But I have been getting calls and e-mails from U-Connect asking if my truck received the OTA update that should have fixed my cargo camera. Still, No. They tell me that one day when I start my truck it will prompt me to allow the update to happen, but to not...
  15. matemike

What is your rear wheel well height? 2500 4x4

Wondering what everyone's rear wheel well height is; particularly on a 2022 2500 4x4 with Hemi, standard 4 door cab, short bed. I ask because when I hook up my bumper pull camper, in order to set the weight distribution bars in their saddles, I have to secure the ball connection and use the...
  16. matemike

Offroad pages Altitude setting?

I live about 40 miles from the Gulf of Mexico beach. I would think that the beach itself it sea level. However, my altitude says -73' when at or near the beach. My house is about 75' above sea level. When at home, my altitude shows 0' in the offroad pages in the Uconnect 5 system. Has the system...
  17. matemike

2022 Downshift clunk

I have read on hear that a TSB may be coming out early 2023 to flash the ecu to make better shift parameters in our 8spd transmissions.
  18. matemike

Thanks @brv10 I'm hoping the ECU flash will smooth out the downshifting clunk/jerk. That's what my 2022 8spd Hemi 2500 Laramie does. 7,100 miles now. My 9 year old daughter was in the back seat the other day and she even made a comment like, " daddy, your truck jerks my head when you're trying...
  19. matemike

2022 Downshift clunk

Did you get any feedback from the dealer? My 2022 8spd Hemi 2500 Laramie does it too. 7,100 miles now. My 9 year old daughter was in the back seat the other day and she even made a comment like, " daddy, your truck jerks my head when you're trying to stop sometimes"
  20. matemike

Random UConnect Reboot

Happened to me yesterday, first time. ram 2500 Laramie , 8.4" U5, 4000 miles. I had my phone plugged in and was listening to Pandora on Carplay. I don't bluetooth the carplay because it cuts in and out, but works fine when plugged into the USB. I got a call and answered on carplay. Talking to...