Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ron045

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

A year and a half in and I love mine. There have been a couple of times we got dirt, leaves and debris in the bed. It washed out with a hose just like they advertise.
  2. Ron045

Stake Pocket Covers are Gone

Thanks all for the inputs. I ended up ordering these from Amazon. My decision to spend a little more was based on a true recessed cover and a look similar to the front. There was one bad comment and the rest were 5 star\s. So, hoping for the best. I still swear something WAS there. I just...
  3. Ron045

I saw those. I was looking for what I thought were identical covers for the front. But now I'm learning that's not possible.
  4. Ron045

Yes. Brand new 2 years ago straight from the factory. Guess I'm just nonobservant. I never saw the holes before last night. When I noticed the light shining through I immeadiately though I lost the covers. I can't remember even seeing or feeling the holes when washing the truck. Guess I'm...
  5. Ron045

Yes. Mega Cab with 6'4" box. No Ram Box. Seriously? There are no covers on the 2022 Larmie 2500? I can't believe this is the first time in two years I've noticed the holes and the light shining through from the bed light.
  6. Ron045

Hello all. I took a 320 mile round trip Monday and Tuesday and noticed after we pulled into the driveway last night my two rear OEM stake pocket covers were missing. It became apparent because when I closed the bed and tonneau cover, the bed light came through the pocket. Can these things...
  7. Ron045

Having trouble filling tank

Took the truck in today for an oil change, Inspection and tail gate recall. I mentioned the problem fueling. They took a look, came out and said they were ordered a new fuel tank for me. It should be here in a week. Service Manager said they have seen quite a few of these and would not be...
  8. Ron045

Boy I could say a lot. But it might be against forum rules. Let's just say I'm glad I left that state 19 years ago. Their slogan should be, "New Jersey - It's free to get in, but you have to pay to get out".
  9. Ron045

It's ironic that you posted this today. I live in PA where we pump our own. I was in NJ yesterday where it is against the law to pump your own. I was concerned about the fill up and mentioned to the attendant he might have difficulty. The attendant must know about the problem too and said...
  10. Ron045

Last half a dozen fills have been challenging. I have been to different pumps at different stations and the pump keeps clicking off every gallon or two. Research leads me to believe that air is either trapped in the tank/line or Maybe a sensor is bad? Are there any simple actions I can take...
  11. Ron045

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

I guess AutoAnything got tired of me shopping and leaving things in my cart without buying. They just gave me 15% off a bedrug and sent me a $10 voucher to use at the same time.
  12. Ron045

Will the mileage get better or is this what I should expect?

HAHAHA... I see what you did there, Tell him there are tons on Mom's and then give him advice like a Mom. That is funny. Back to our regularly scheduled program. I told you all I would monitor the last trip and compare the computer's MPG calculation to hand calculation. Interesting results...
  13. Ron045

85 while towing? Are your trailer tires even rated for 85? Brave.
  14. Ron045

I got 21 MPG according to the evic on my 180 mile trip on Monday. Really easy driving though. Never above 64 and stayed 55 in the 55 zones. Most definitely pissed off the drivers between Valley Forge and Philly whizzing by me at 75+. On my return trip Friday and will use the evic and hand...
  15. Ron045

Are all errors captured in the computer???

I had two independent failures of TPMS connectivity. They eventually went away and reset. At the dealer now and they say nothing is wrong. I asked what computer codes were captured and they told me none. I thought all of those idiot lights on the dash were saved and recorded the codes? Ron
  16. Ron045

Let's see your chrome

AVS brand. From AutoAnything. Caught it right where they had a sale on something I actually wanted, and I had a $10 off coupon to boot.
  17. Ron045

Let's see your chrome

I wanted to deflector to protect the leading edge of the hood and decided on chrome. I think the only other Chrome piece I would like is an exhaust tip.
  18. Ron045

I had just an incredible drive this morning with 20.2 mpgs. About 160 of those 182.2 miles were interstate and turnpike. BUT... I did 55 in 55, 62 in 65 and 64 in 70 speed zones. The mileage really shoots up between 55-59. I didn't make any friends with my slow driving though. I have 6k...
  19. Ron045

Gear Hunting

T/H - Yes Trans - Never checked. Should have Stock Tires - Yes Gears 3.73 Also note ... Used adaptive cruise and stayed in the right lane at 68 in a 70 speed zone. Adaptive cruise only slowed me once and I passed one car. I tried to do the next 10 miles without cruise, but I had difficulty...