Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Laramie front parking/marker lamps

So I recently picked up my new 2022 Laramie, I like everything so far except the bed rails are sun faded from sitting in a Mexican parking lot for 6 months, and the fact there are no amber parking lights. Much smarter folks from here did show me that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. The old...
  2. T

No parking lamps

My 2022 3500 Laramie 800 miles, I have no front parking lights from new, setting alarm or remote start they do not flash. The blinker works on both sides and i checked the bulbs that are all good. The side marker light is on along with the rear tail lights. They are not LED just standard bulbs...
  3. T

Laramie console cup holder cover or door

So I ordered a fully loaded Laramie In May, I might get it before 2024 but that’s another story. Anyway the cup holder has no cover like the longhorn or limited. It seems that would be a nice thing to have to be able to close the doors over the cup holders and give it a nice finished look. Has...
  4. T

Power Wagon Tailgate on an Laramie

So I really liked the 2018 only limited with the big RAM chrome letters across the tailgate. When my truck finally comes in I was going to buy an 18 limited tailgate and paint match my Laramie, I realize the tailgate from the 18 is shaped differently from the 22 but other than that I believe...
  5. T

Wireless charger Laramie with 12” uconnect 5

I ordered an 22 Laramie with all options, im seeing the early builds have the ram charger wireless phone charger but I can’t find it on my order. Did any of you guys that have your trucks delivered recently have it installed? I ordered the B trim option with safety and tow package and BS...
  6. T

2022 Southfork interior option for HDs

I just sold by 18 longhorn, I liked the south fork package. It was an 18 only thing. I see it’s back for 22 in the 1500. You guys think it will be offered in the HDs or since the interiors are so different now from the 1500 to 2500 no chance Of being offered in the longhorn.