Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

6.4 oil change issue-question

A quick question to the 6.4 owners. I’ve had my 22 PW in for four oil changes now and only one has been done where there has not been leaking oil residue from the cross member below the filter. I took it back each time because I was concerned that there was an active leak. My most recent one...
  2. A

Leaking fluid onto inside wheel

Hi everyone, I have an appointment Wednesday to get this looked at but was curious if anyone else may have experienced this. I came out this morning to a small puddle of fluid/oil sitting on top of my inside rear passenger wheel. I looked all over but can’t seem to find where it came from. I...
  3. A

Rear view mirror sensor size

Hi all, I am looking to order a cover craft sun shade while my truck is in transit, but I came across an option that I’m hoping someone can confirm my thoughts. My 22 PW is level 2 with safety and tow group, so I am assuming I would have the larger 10 inch sensor. Can anyone who has a similar...
  4. A

Mopar rubber floor mats

Hi everyone, I have a 22 PW headed my way and had a question. On my build sheet, it shows it coming with Mopar rubber floor mats. For those that have received trucks with these, are they any good, or are floor mat options from weather tech or husky worth it in terms of better protection?