Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Lets see those power wagons

1 week old. Only 300 miles. Love it thus far. Let's see your ride and what you've done to it. Future mods. Magnaflow direct fit once it's in stock. Air intake once one becomes available. AFE said it's a future project. Got an email in to S&B . We shall see who gets my money first.
  2. T

Corrosion at 300 miles?

So I was crawling under the truck today, planning my future exhaust plans. To my surprise I've noticed that theres corrosion started allready. I do know these do in fact rust per my 2016 but this brand new truck with 300 miles kinda shocked me.
  3. T

Performance parts

Theres a lack of info of anyone swapping mufflers, etc etc. Post up some vids of your modifications. When I get mine in, I'll see if I can swap my 16 air intake with this one. Might need some modification. I also never leave my muffler untouched. Let's see what you got. Get those videos rolling.
  4. T

2nd guessing my order

Theres been a lot of negative feedback as of late about these trucks. Frankly I'm kinda second guessing my order for a power wagon. I ran into an issue with my 2016 that required my truck to be painted from front to back. Not to mention the dealer screwing me over and not delivering what I...