Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Update on my Heated Seats Issue

So question. Mine do eventually get warm. How fast does yours warm up. I find when I pre warm the truck my seats are ice. It takes a good couple of minutes to 10minutes before I can actually feel them. By then the truck is warmed up.
  2. T

Update on my Heated Seats Issue

My seat warmers are on the meh side. I usually dont feel them until about 10 minutes into the drive. I blame it on the leather seats. I've never had issues with a clothe seat but seeing this is my first leather seat. It takes a while I suppose.
  3. T

Exhaust upgrade?

If your REALLY looking for in your face attitude flowing out of your muffler. I'd recommend headers, into the same muffler that is put into the direct kit, and then dumped under the bed. She will bark like a challenger in no time.
  4. T

Exhaust upgrade?

That's what I have. I like it, its definitely sounds nice, very deep rumble. Outside is loud, interior is mild. I was hoping for a little more interior sound. My next idea is to remove resonator and dump under the axle.
  5. T

Exhaust upgrade?

Well our trucks aren't challengers and we dont have the same 392 either. Rams have much deeper exhaust notes, we dont rev as high, and overall wont sound close. You can give these trucks a nice bark but just dont expect challenger bark.
  6. T

2 yrs Free Oil Changes from Ram?

Dont worry. Spend 50k plus on a truck and dont even get a keychain. User manual.. pfff. Here's a pdf and a quick overview book in a craptastic holder. Atleast this time the dealer filled my truck up. Last time I had to drive my scat pack from the dealer to the gas station.
  7. T

Poor Factory Paint worth fixing/under warranty??

If it's under the clear it should be covered.
  8. T

Poor Factory Paint worth fixing/under warranty??

My 2016 had a similar problem. 40 %of my truck got repainted cause it looked like tiger stripes in the paint. I finally got her home after a repaint and that night someone decided to break into the truck and take the radio. The whole side had to repainted AGAIN within 7 days
  9. T

2020 Incentive

I thought they were doing employee incentive on 2020s
  10. T

power wagon real world MPG.

Idk, personally I can see this truck hitting 18-20mpg on the highway. I achieved it today on the highway. Granted I was doing 63 but hey, we shall see once the weather warms up.
  11. T

'19 2500 Ram (Phoenix)

Wow, I'd be furious if that was my truck. Good grief. Personally, I wouldn't let the detailer touch my truck ever again.
  12. T

Tonneau cover

Price?
  13. T

I fully anticipate I'll get 14 to 15 during the summer /warmer months. Right now this tank takes 80% of my trip to work to warm up.
  14. T

Havent done a long trip yet but I'm getting 10.6 around town.
  15. T

Lets see those power wagons

Sucks about the old truck. This truck is a huge upgrade, in more ways than one. I'm glad my wife finally caved and said "gets your power wagon so you stop talking about it". Only things I've added is the magnaflow direct fit muffler. Sounds great. Not horribly loud in the cab. I have yet to...
  16. T

The hydro blue for the 20s is a really sharp blue. Had it of been an option, I think I would of went that route.
  17. T

It was a tough choice between the blue and red. I ended up going red but so far everyone who has seen my new truck doesn't even realize it's new cause my last truck was red. That and their first reaction is " is that a rebel"
  18. T

Looking good. Just slapped on a magnaflow exhaust on mine. So far so good. Wakes up the v8 quite a bit. It's funny cause my truck had issues going into eco mode mds but after the exhaust was installed. It finds no problem now.
  19. T

That may be a tradesman but the black makes that sucker sharp!
  20. T

The truck makes your garage and house look small.