Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

IS TSB 21-003-21 for power loss Legit?

Can anyone confirm this? Was posted in a Facebook group.
  2. B

3500HD with Rear Air Ride LIFT KITs (post your pics)

Lets hear from everyone who has opted NOT to spend 6-8K on the Carli kits. BDS is taking their sweet time, has anyone installed the kit for non air-ride and used air bag spacers? Sound OFF! PICS please!
  3. B

3500 HO Rear End clunk on 1st-2nd interchange

Is anyone else hearing this clunk? When driving slow, starting out, etc, going from 1st to 2nd or vice versa, there is a clunk from the rear end. Dealer has looked at this multiple times (done it since day 1) and always says that everything is normal with no "abnormal noises". I called back...
  4. B

MBRP Stainless Dual Exhaust 2014-2020 6.4 - SOLD

I have this kit brand new, never installed: https://mbrpexhauststore.com/mbrp-4-cat-back-dual-split-side-exit-t409/ I also have a spare muffler (new in box). MBRP wants 749.99, I will take $500 plus shipping
  5. B

Dimmer Switch Flicker Issues?

I have the dimmer on MAX so I can actually see the display at night with the headlights on, however, it stated to random flicker from bright to dim all by itself. Took it in to the dealer and they replaced the switch. It stopped for a couple months but is not doing it again. Looking online, I...
  6. B

Anyone done the DSR1 on the 2019 HD's?

Amplifier appears to be in the same location under the driver dash, however, idatalink does not appear to have a direct guide.