Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Sirius XM Stops Working

I have a 2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn, with 5000 miles on it. So far Sirius XM has stopped working twice. I took my truck to the dealer the first time. Took a couple hours for the "electronics guy" to update the software, so I was told. Sirius stopped working again last week. I have an appointment at...
  2. D

2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn

Took delivery from Dave Smith Motors, Kellogg, ID (the largest RAM dealer in the world) on October 11, 2021. Truck was one week "fresh from the factory". So I wouldn't have to pay Nevada sales tax upon truck registration, Dave Smith added the drop-in bed liner, new option RAM form-fitted...
  3. D

New Owner in Southern Nevada

I picked up my Flaming Red 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn with Cummins engine from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg, ID on October 11, 2021. I drove 1000 miles home. As the engine broke in, at 85MPH I got 19.6MPG. I'm very happy.