Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

**Withdrawn** New in box Trailer 360 Camera System

I've sat on this unused system since receiving my new truck in late January. It provides a full overhead view of your trailer. I pull a large 5th wheel and a medium horse trailer and thought these cameras would be super handy for backing in and maneuvering in tight spots. It turns out the places...
  2. D

Replacement tail light lens only?

I've now got 15,000 miles on my 2022 3500 SRW long bed Limited and am very thoroughly pleased with the vehicle. I've towed a 14k 5th wheel to Florida and to Canada and the truck has been excellent. Unfortunately, my driving/parking skills have left me with a 'lightly' broken tail light lens on...
  3. D

Locking in a camera view

(Moderators, please move this into the Camera thread if you don't think this warrants a separate discussion..) I'm coming out of a motorhome where I could look at the view behind me at all times while running down the highway. It was helpful to see the overtaking traffic when preparing for...
  4. D

Any High Mileage CP ISB2.1 Fuel Pumps Out There?

Are there any high mileage owners of the latest ISB 6.7 fuel pump out there? Hot shot drivers? I've searched and haven't found any posts about the newest fuel pump failing, but I suppose we're early in its life.. It would be great to hear how far they are going, hopefully trouble free and...
  5. D

New Member Houston area

I'm in the middle of selling a motorhome and returning to a 5th wheel trailer. Back in 2011 we had an F350 dually. This time we are going RAM, and are ready to order a RAM 3500 CC long box SRW Laramie. We have found ourselves in 'power folding mirror hell' and are trying to work through the...