Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Stumblefoot

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Hence why I bought a 2019 3500 over 2-years ago in June of 2019.
  2. Stumblefoot

DEF Range

Holy smokes! That's incredible. On my 19 I go through roughly 5-gallons every 4 or 5 fill ups.
  3. Stumblefoot

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Where did your survey go? I clicked on your Page 1 and Page 2 links and there is nothing there.
  4. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

It requires you to push the aux camera button on screen.
  5. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

OMG... this is brilliant!
  6. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I understand. The package comes with 52 ft. of harness. If one needs more length, Part #68382532AB is another 23 ft. harness. According to the instruction manual, the maximum length of harness is limited to 80 ft. for the camera to operate.
  7. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

For those looking for pics of what it looks like on screen, I took two for you, as well as the same picture from an iPhone. As you'll see below, the quality is night and day. The RAM picture quality just is not acceptable at all IMHO. In regards to the install on our travel trailer, it...
  8. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Trailer Camera Mounting Location Suggestions
  9. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Trailer Camera Harness Routing Suggestions
  10. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Received the trailer camera this week and it is a BIG disappointment. I was shocked to see that the video to the integrated 12" touchscreen is not nearly as clear as the backup, cargo, and surround cameras. I'd put the video output equal to, or a step below, most RV industry cameras made by...
  11. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Thestuarts, just checking in with you to see whether or not you received the trailer camera? I just received a phone call from a dealer in Illinois that has one in stock. He says everything is plug-n-play, so I'm praying it'll be an install from the back of the travel trailer to the camera...
  12. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Thanks for the update! Was hoping to have it before a big trip to Mount Rushmore the last weekend in September, but not critical as our campsite is a pull through. Definitely want to get it before heading to Los Angeles and San Diego in October though. So, I hope the Sep. 30 date they gave...
  13. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Thx for sharing the quote sheet. It certainly shows the correct part #. And, you are definitely right about double checking before ordering. The reason I knew the Parts Manager I spoke with had the wrong item is because the schematic he gave me was for the tailgate. I couldn't get him to...
  14. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Do you mind sharing where you got the quote from? I still can't find the camera part # online at Mopar and the dealer parts manager gave me a quote for a tailgate camera when I gave him the part #, so I'm not about to trust the dealer to order the correct camera.
  15. Stumblefoot

‘19 - 3500 Limited Crew Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box

I understand. But, when one keeps their vehicles for as long as we do, 500 miles is nothing in time considering our total mileage someday will probably approach 400K miles.
  16. Stumblefoot

And, remember, when you put that 5th wheel on for the first time, be sure to keep the speed at 50 mph or less for the first 500 miles of towing. I've already got over 2,000 miles on mine in a week and a half. Will be attaching a load for the first time tomorrow morning (pick up a new Grand...
  17. Stumblefoot

Delivery Time Estimates

Same here!
  18. Stumblefoot

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I'm right there waiting with you for both the camera and TTPMS.
  19. Stumblefoot

Yes she was! Thx for asking. Our backs were a little sore after the 1,800 mile drive home, as some of nation’s roads leave much to be desired; i.e. Michigan and the Chicagoland area. But, we like it very much and are looking forward to our first camping trip this weekend.