Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan

So is this extended warranty worth the money or no? (I haven't called Mopar and gotten the prices for it yet) Has anyone actually purchased it and then made good use of it, gotten their money out of it? The way my luck goes, if I buy this warranty, I'll never need it. If I don't buy it, my...
  2. T

Lube Points

Crawled under my ‘22 2500 HD to lubricate and could find no lube fittings anywhere. I checked all the u-joints and bearings and hubs. I find this quite surprising. Or are they just well hidden? TIA T. White
  3. T

4WD Dash Indicator Light

My 4WD indicator light is “4 Wheel Drive Lock”. What exactly is locked? The front diff? Front and rear diffs? The transfer case? TIA Tom W.
  4. T

Trip odometer

2022 Bighorn Can’t find my trip odometer or how to reset it or if I even have one. Help please TIA Tom W.
  5. T

DEF Fluid

Are all DEF fluids the same? The dealer of course recommends Mopar fluid. But certainly I can get it much cheaper elsewhere. Any thoughts? T.
  6. T

Warning Chime

I’m getting a 3 tone audible chime and it seems to only happen when approaching an intersection. There are no warning lights or messages anywhere on the dash or Uconnect, that I can tell. Is there a stoplight camera warning system? If so you’d think it would give me a written message also...